• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 2] [Need Backups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks YourFavoriteTreecko, really showing what Vanguard is about xD
I seriously don't remember writing that.

I literally don't remember, I was asleep at the time he posted that.

http://imgur.com/ysnQ4Qw
Nice to know that Vanguard is supporting us.
Could you tell me when I wrote that, and where? Because as I stated before I have no memory of writing that.

If I did, I apologize for being a mingy little ming pot.

Thanks to rca, I've also noted that that was before I got donor. I had received donor in my time at Chrome, and still have in during vanguard.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/ysnQ4Qw
Nice to know that Vanguard is supporting us.
Pretty sure that wasn't taken on MCSG.

1) It would have had to been over 1 1/2 months ago because that was about the time Xero got diamond donor.

2) The word Inappropriate body part on a male was not blocked out. Last time I checked, it is supposed to be on MCSG.

Last time I checked, Rivals wasn't created until after the additions to chat. So, unless this was on a different server, I'm pretty sure this was photo shopped.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
I seriously don't remember writing that.

I literally don't remember, I was asleep at the time he posted that.

Could you tell me when I wrote that, and where? Because as I stated before I have no memory of writing that.

If I did, I apologize for being a mingy little ming pot.

Thanks to rca, I've also noted that that was before I got donor. I had received donor in my time at Chrome, and still have in during vanguard.
It was taken around a week ago on Lovepvp. Someone was asking what clans are you guys in and I said Rivals and out came...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci