• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted! Please Add me on Skype @ryankrueger08.

The last two clans have been Accepted I will be updating the Bracket tonight, this will determine which team you are fighting. Also remember the first battle will be on December 14th. The times may also come out tonight.
Yes!

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Just curious, is this only US?:)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Looking forward to some great fights! Good luck everyone.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even if we do win against sovereign we have to face Titans/Volts.....

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Even if we do win against sovereign we have to face Titans/Volts.....
#Kronicupsetseveryclan2013. Haha we'd pull the biggest upset ever if we can pass the second round or even the first round

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok even if you are joking i am sick and tired of your bulls***, You act like you have the best clan in the world. To be honest you don't have the best clan, I think everyone is tired of your clan, you have a Bad Reparation already. I suggest you stop
I'm pretty sure he said "gg," implying that he thinks he would lose...

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Ok even if you are joking i am sick and tired of your bulls***, You act like you have the best clan in the world. To be honest you don't have the best clan, I think everyone is tired of your clan, you have a Bad Reparation already. I suggest you stop
That was awfully rude. You have no right to speak on behalf of the entire community. You may think that Sovereign (Or Kronic, if you were referring to them) isn't a good clan, but this is not the way to show that, nor does it mean that the entire community thinks they're bad. You're post was rude and disrespectful. Please refrain from making these types of posts in the future.

Last edited:

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
That was awfully rude. You have no right to speak on behalf of the entire community. You may think that Sovereign isn't a good clan, but this is not the way to show that, nor does it mean that the entire community thinks they're bad. You're post was rude and disrespectful. Please refrain from making these types of posts in the future.
No hes talking about kronic not sovereign ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci