• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
techaton i doubt you're awear but i'm running the clan war for my clan (React) and i don't have you on skype could you add me dark_lumen sociallyak is away right now

Native

District 13
Reaction score
React got dq'ed?
Nope. They were reinstated a while back. Tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone) will have many good battles. I just wanted to wish my good friends the Volts good luck in the battle. I will try my best to keep my members off the forum no matter the result. I look forward to the battle. gl and hf

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Does a member of a clan have to be on the forum roster? Because the person managing our thread is currently not home and can't fix the roster.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Does a member of a clan have to be on the forum roster? Because the person managing our thread is currently not home and can't fix the roster.
I've updated everything, who am I missing.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Nope. They were reinstated a while back. Tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone) will have many good battles. I just wanted to wish my good friends the Volts good luck in the battle. I will try my best to keep my members off the forum no matter the result. I look forward to the battle. gl and hf
good luck, 4 more minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci