• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Am I allowed to reschedule my clan war time to sunday? Or is the date that was set by techaton final?

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I allowed to reschedule my clan war time to sunday? Or is the date that was set by techaton final?
We've both been waiting nearly 2 weeks for this after not be able to play last week, can't we just play Saturday, our clan war's roster is on Saturday we're looking for it to be Saturday not Sunday.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
We've both been waiting nearly 2 weeks for this after not be able to play last week, can't we just play Saturday, our clan war's roster is on Saturday we're looking for it to be Saturday not Sunday.
Its been one week... And I want it to be sunday because I dont even think I can get enough ppl on on saturday. But they said they could get on sunday

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
Its been one week... And I want it to be sunday because I dont even think I can get enough ppl on on saturday. But they said they could get on sunday
I can be on. I'm sure we will have enough. message me on Skype. we will talk about it.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm busy on Sunday. If you wanted the battle time changed, you should told Volts the second you knew the times, not a day before the event.
Hey techaton. Not trying too be rude here but if Fallen needs to reschedule I think you could let theme considering you you cancelled all clan battles last week last minute. literally last minute. Every clan was trying there best to get there clan wars roster on at that time you gave theme. Most of the clans did too then you cancelled everting 2nd battle in literally 5mins before they were scheduled to play. Now that winter break is over people have lots more stuff to do with school back on and sports etc. So the least I think you could do is let a clan reschedule if they need too because of a legit reason. Again not trying to be rude just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci