• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
wtf? i didn't play on XXspuXX?? I played under SwizherChueChu or w/e and i had left prodigious and forsaken back then, why would they be dqed if i asked you in teamspeak if i could play for them and you said i could lol?don't you remember I asked you if I could play for another clan even if I was perm banned from MCSG, and you said 'sure' lol?
:p

Binct

Career
Reaction score
Well, after looking through the forums a bit, I realized that techaton was in Republic? Idk, React was the clan that beat Republic... I don't know, I'm not too involved in the community and I'm not 100% sure what has happened, but that seems kind of biased/phishie...

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, after looking through the forums a bit, I realized that techaton was in Republic? Idk, React was the clan that beat Republic... I don't know, I'm not too involved in the community and I'm not 100% sure what has happened, but that seems kind of biased/phishie...
I agree, he could be taking a side because he was in Republic, maybe next clan wars, the host's can't be in the clan? idk

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, he could be taking a side because he was in Republic, maybe next clan wars, the host's can't be in the clan? idk
Or possibly have two hosts? That way the schedule is thrown off when he gets a fever?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
JustHellooo was in the Rebels and he never was biased.
I suggest Techaton should rest first and make his decision when he's better.

Binct

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, maybue I run next clan wars? jk xD

But honestly, I think that is a good idea that you pointed out

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I got cake anybody want some? Flame really works up an appetite. HAHAHA I HAVE NO CAKE IT WAS ALL A LIE... being banned on mcsg you have no idea how bored I am.... I'm on my kindle. Someone post a cake gif for me please?

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your so desperate arnt you...
I got cake anybody want some? HAHAHA I HAVE NO CAKE IT WAS ALL A LIE... being banned on mcsg you have no idea how bored I am.... I'm on my kindle. Someone post a cake gif for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci