• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
why is that? it will be changed for the 2nd and 3rd rounds, but realistically the only times when maps are changed are indeed between rounds or when rematches are required
This is too long to learn a map, it's not a test of the clan's ability to learn it anymore. I can learn this map like the back of my hand in the time that we have now, and that's ridiculous.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
This is too long to learn a map, it's not a test of the clan's ability to learn it anymore. I can learn this map like the back of my hand in the time that we have now, and that's ridiculous.
well it's good that you can, but can the rest of your team do the same? can all of you work together and have the same level of knowledge that you do? if you can, then you've learned the map well and you show that you mastered it, on the level that an elite clan should. this is exactly what clan wars tests, and if fallen loses, you obviously learned it better than them ^-^

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I knew the map like the back of my hand after only 30 minutes of practice on it, because I only came back to MCSG yesterday after a month and a half long break. I just joined React yesterday, and in 30 minutes was able to master the map moderately well. Imo the test of learning the map is underrated. However, it very well might be different for you.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No battles will happen this weekend.

Please no more flaming on the Clan Wars Predictions thread.

If you have a problem, please send me a PM.

Edit: Thank you to the people who stuck up for me.

Today we will be continuing clan wars & in the finals it will be...

Edit : For teh lolz, not serious. Just a joke.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone stop flaming and igniting it more by replying back to each other. Stop it this is one of the same reasons why Just_Hellooo stopped clan wars. Remember also in an ONLINE fight no one wins and it's true, I don't remember one time when I or someone else has won a flame war.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
It should be the following week, so the winner of that semifinal doesn't have an extra week to prepare.
But then the clans that haven't gone yet, will have 2 battles in the same day and they won't have time to practice the second map because there practicing the first map

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
But then the clans that haven't gone yet, will have 2 battles in the same day and they won't have time to practice the second map because there practicing the first map
no they wont lol it will just be pushed back another week,1st round matches will be played, next week. Then another week for all the teams to practice, then things will be back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci