• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll stop when I get a legitimate explanation. This is absolutely ridiculous.
No, it's not. Tech records the battles and commentates over them and uploads them. That's probably why it was postponed.

However, I understand how you feel. I was just thinking how smoothly all of this was going before this happened. :c The postponement probably screws up a lot of people's days...

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it's not. Tech records the battles and commentates over them and uploads them. That's probably why it was postponed.

However, I understand how you feel. I was just thinking how smoothly all of this was going before this happened. :c The postponement probably screws up a lot of people's days...
I have trained harder than Lmar odem

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't we all just relax and talk about this over a hot pocket and some wheaties?

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Can't we all just relax and talk about this over a hot pocket and some wheaties?
Im laughing so hard....haha...aha, just don't even try dude. Anyways sorry for the posts by the members of my clan...I apoligize Techaton and zeejayy.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
This is probably the only day i can stay up.school just started for me abd its really hard :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci