• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
On Friday I will be having a big testing to squash the bugs and then you will be able to see the Items

The Chest will be randomized

As of Right now there is no FnS, but I am thinking about changing it.

Yes, there is a chance there could be a weapon in the spawn chests. Currently there is grace period, but that is most likely going to change.

I will be recording, it may be on this channel www.youtube.com/user/techaton1 or I may make a new YT Channel.
If there isn't a grace period, there should be no weapons at corn. I think everyone can agree we don't want tryharding. Please consider this.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Can you explain the tiering a bit more? So if it is randomized then a double chest has the opportunity to be mixed with tier 1's and tier 2's? also I have come across several weapon dispensers that give multiple stone swords as well as a bow and 25 arrows. Will these dispensers still be there after you randomize the chests? Also, is it possible to break an item frame and take the item from it? I have found multiple iron swords in item frames off spawn and idk if it would be allowed?

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Can you explain the tiering a bit more? So if it is randomized then a double chest has the opportunity to be mixed with tier 1's and tier 2's? also I have come across several weapon dispensers that give multiple stone swords as well as a bow and 25 arrows. Will these dispensers still be there after you randomize the chests? Also, is it possible to break an item frame and take the item from it? I have found multiple iron swords in item frames off spawn and idk if it would be allowed?
Not sure about the rest, but he already stated you can't break item frames.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a question. Did you fix the no saturation bug yet? Cause food is the biggest problem when we played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci