• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Finally back! Haha. That was a long day for me. Alright, so tomorrow I'll look over all the disbanded clans and stuff. Most likely we'll just assign some bye weeks and stuff like that. However, I will be looking into adding some different clans, like the impalers.

On another note: cadbane4321 your freaking username is awesome. Cadbane's a freaking beast.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Finally back! Haha. That was a long day for me. Alright, so tomorrow I'll look over all the disbanded clans and stuff. Most likely we'll just assign some bye weeks and stuff like that. However, I will be looking into adding some different clans, like the impalers.

On another note: cadbane4321 your freaking username is awesome. Cadbane's a freaking beast.
So can Excel take Invictions spot, since it is mostly all of Incictions members???

Reaction score
TheJustHellooo, can Salvation take Reacts place since a lot of my members are from React including myself? I've already messaged you about it. Thanks. :D
Yes. Will be arranged.

Got my schedule today and I don't work this Saturday AT ALL! I will deny it if they call me in. We're getting this tournie going! Haha. I'll let you guys know on the times and stuff for the clans. I'll be re-ordering the bracket due to so many clans disbanding and stuff like that. I'll do this shortly! Give me about an hour or so!

Reaction score
Alright, so the battles will happen this Saturday at 9:30am PST 10:00am PST and 10:30am PST. Battles are starting RIGHT on time! Without ANY delay! So be there! Or we'll start without your clan members! :O

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Alright, so the battles will happen this Saturday at 9:30am PST 10:00am PST and 10:30am PST. Battles are starting RIGHT on time! Without ANY delay! So be there! Or we'll start without your clan members! :O
Glad to see you found time in your busy schedule to host this for the community c: keep up the good work. P.S. Don't delay it another week before I change your name to JustPostpone. (jkily)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci