• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Want to use my server?
I would, but it's nice to use my own so I have absolutely no lag on the video. Which is why I want to use my server.

Another update: Plugin is still being poopy... Pretty much with this plugin, there will be no tier 2s.. Which is what you guys have been training for. Due to my stupidity of declining the plugin download on skype from Captain_Dory ... I am not sure if we'll be able to do it this weekend. I think it would be better for a lot of you to do it next weekend as well. What do you guys think?

ThePompeiian

Diamond
Reaction score
I would, but it's nice to use my own so I have absolutely no lag on the video. Which is why I want to use my server.

Another update: Plugin is still being poopy... Pretty much with this plugin, there will be no tier 2s.. Which is what you guys have been training for. Due to my stupidity of declining the plugin download on skype from Captain_Dory ... I am not sure if we'll be able to do it this weekend. I think it would be better for a lot of you to do it next weekend as well. What do you guys think?
I'm fine with changing the date to next week, I'm tired today anyways. (I'm leader of The Saints)

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I say try to get teir two's, because i think everyone's routes are based off of them

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score

Noooo! Our clan prepared so hard! Nooooooooo :( Why can't you use techs? Or ask MCSG for their plugin?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci