• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Threads Please Read

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
i still dont know how to create a clan!!!
If you mean you don't know how to create a successful clan, here are some tips:
1. Make your clan page look good, no one wants to join a clan with a crappy clan page.
2. It's kind of difficult to start up a clan when you don't already know some people that are willing to join a clan that is just starting out. Unless you are well known in the community, or a very skilled PvPer, it is hard to get a clan started without a few good players to start out with. (When people browse the clan section of the forums, they are much more likely to join a clan that already has some good players in it, than some randy clan with 1 guy in it).
3. One way to get members for your clan is to just flat out ask people in game if they could check out your clan. (Don't spam though... Seriously).
4. Challenge other clans to clan wars/battles. It's a good way to earn some respect for your clan and possibly steal a member or two from them.
5. Don't let just anyone into your clan. Relating back to number two, don't let everyone that applies into your clan, you are not going to acquire better players if you have a bunch of guys that aren't very good. No one will want to join.

That's about all I can think of for now.

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
If you mean you don't know how to create a successful clan, here are some tips:
1. Make your clan page look good, no one wants to join a clan with a crappy clan page.
2. It's kind of difficult to start up a clan when you don't already know some people that are willing to join a clan that is just starting out. Unless you are well known in the community, or a very skilled PvPer, it is hard to get a clan started without a few good players to start out with. (When people browse the clan section of the forums, they are much more likely to join a clan that already has some good players in it, than some randy clan with 1 guy in it).
3. One way to get members for your clan is to just flat out ask people in game if they could check out your clan. (Don't spam though... Seriously).
4. Challenge other clans to clan wars/battles. It's a good way to earn some respect for your clan and possibly steal a member or two from them.
5. Don't let just anyone into your clan. Relating back to number two, don't let everyone that applies into your clan, you are not going to acquire better players if you have a bunch of guys that aren't very good. No one will want to join.

That's about all I can think of for now.
Mai Boy

H

HuntyB88

The most common rule I've seen broken is "Don't harass others". I mean why play if you can't just have fun and not harass people. Words hurt.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
This mod is doing his job right. Every single member of every single clan should like this and see this.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
"Spam post applications for clans, if you have been denied more than once, chances are you will not make it in the clan"

A lot of people apply for mod 3-5 times before they can get accepted. I agree, don't spam a clan page, but just because you are denied once doesn't mean you don't try again. My moderator application has been declined twice (which is more than one) yet I will still try again.

Don't give up after one failure.

Reaction score
"Spam post applications for clans, if you have been denied more than once, chances are you will not make it in the clan"

A lot of people apply for mod 3-5 times before they can get accepted. I agree, don't spam a clan page, but just because you are denied once doesn't mean you don't try again. My moderator application has been declined twice (which is more than one) yet I will still try again.

Don't give up after one failure.
We are talking about clans..

Reaction score
I thinked one of them should be not to Ddos other clans that have beaten you ;) (just a simple thing to add, I have gotten ddos so many times by other clans being mad at the clans I've been in)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci