• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Despair ~ EU Clan

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Martin
IGN- FaYnZeik
Age- 13
Nationality: Norway
Do you have Skype? yes ofc: darny012
Do you have MCSG donor? Nope
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) 600 c:
Accepted ;) Add james.jameson65 on skype

XtremeShivers

Spectator
Reaction score
Name - XtremeShivers
IGN - Xtreme266
Age - 14
Nationality - English
Do you have Skype? My Skype: joecourtney1
Do you have MCSG donor? nope
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) I have 355 wins

Capture.PNG

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Name-Andrei
IGN-JunKi3beat22
Age-14
Nationality:Romanian
Do you have Skype?Yes:junkie_rules22
Do you have MCSG donor?No.
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins)100+
You have been Declined after your trials - sorry D:

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Name- Dan
IGN- mrminemandan123
Age- 13
Nationality: English
Do you have Skype? yes. prodanielgaming
Do you have MCSG donor? yes. Iron donor but It will run out soon
How many wins do you have? 115/1640 (Yes I'm a noob but 1v1 me and I'll smash the glasses off your nerdy face!)

BYE

[/QUOTE]
I will add you on skype and trial you:)

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Name - Joe
IGN - OverLord547
Age - 13
Nationality - UK
Your Skype Username - joe.green541
You MCSG rank - #12158
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) - 114/1602
What are your PvP strengths - My PVP strengths are bow, sword and my ping! I always get accused of being a bow spammer but I think bow spamming is a skill!
What are your PvP weaknesses - Fishing rod- I rarely use it but I will try and improve on this aspect of the game!

I want to join the clan because first of all I have seen chewitts play and I think he is a beast. Second of all, I know EXPLODING_WRATH and Geocon27 because of past clans and I love both of them :)

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Name - Joe
IGN - OverLord547
Age - 13
Nationality - UK
Your Skype Username - joe.green541
You MCSG rank - #12158
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) - 114/1602
What are your PvP strengths - My PVP strengths are bow, sword and my ping! I always get accused of being a bow spammer but I think bow spamming is a skill!
What are your PvP weaknesses - Fishing rod- I rarely use it but I will try and improve on this aspect of the game!

I want to join the clan because first of all I have seen chewitts play and I think he is a beast. Second of all, I know EXPLODING_WRATH and Geocon27 because of past clans and I love both of them :)
Since your name is Joe Green, one of our players who is also called Joe Green will trial you later today or tomorrow :D

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck guys sorry if I turned out to be annoyed but I did kinda waste an hour of my time doing PVP fighting about 10 members ( could be more could be less) anyway this was a great learning experience for me and it was good fighting some of you guys. Me and Wrath had I good 1v1 I beat him in the first round with half a heart but lost the second with 1 and a 1/2 hearts and almost had him in the third but he managed to get a super combo on me but I got him to 1 and a 1/2 again! Anyway I will end with the same thing that I started with good luck guys you seem like a great clan!

Reaction score
IGN -goldlab
Age -12
Nationality -England, part german dough
Your Skype Username -goldlabuk, u got me
You MCSG rank -idek
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) -27 ;(
What are your PvP strengths -swords and bow, dodging arrows
What are your PvP weaknesses -Rods, not really FNs you just gotta tank it
Accept me
Ant, And EXPLODING WRATH TOLD ME To apply

kimjonsson22

Spectator
Reaction score
Name - Kim
IGN - kimjonsson22 and ItzKuRu
Age - 13
Nationality - Norwegian
Your Skype Username - KuRuPlaysMC
You MCSG rank - Iron
How many wins do you have? (We would like you to be an above average player so we ask for 200+wins) - i have like 110 wins in all.
What are your PvP strengths - fishing rod, F&S , bow just the basics of the PvP stuff. And maybe a little ping abusing
What are your PvP weaknesses - a huge team and hackers. I dont like them.

PS: FaYnZeik sent me here XD

RyanShootercw

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you want a scrimage against #TheKillerCandyy add me on skype: ryanshooter1336

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck guys sorry if I turned out to be annoyed but I did kinda waste an hour of my time doing PVP fighting about 10 members ( could be more could be less) anyway this was a great learning experience for me and it was good fighting some of you guys. Me and Wrath had I good 1v1 I beat him in the first round with half a heart but lost the second with 1 and a 1/2 hearts and almost had him in the third but he managed to get a super combo on me but I got him to 1 and a 1/2 again! Anyway I will end with the same thing that I started with good luck guys you seem like a great clan!
You are a good player but we just felt you weren't up to the standards of #Despair - Good luck with your MCSG career!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci