• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Crown | Clan Tournament

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
Fine, such a buzzkill doe.
IGN: RodboCombo (Phantic)
Name: Sean
Past Experience: Have been in clan community for a year and a half.
Skype (PM if needed): you guys have it.
Why you should be accepted: I understand the complete concept of the MCSG rules as well as take those rules to complete standards.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Owy
Name: Jason
Past Experience: None, but I think I would make a great reff!
Skype (PM if needed): You have it bae :)
Why you should be accepted: Because I have the quality of a reff and I want to help.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fine, such a buzzkill doe.
IGN: RodboCombo (Phantic)
Name: Sean
Past Experience: Have been in clan community for a year and a half.
Skype (PM if needed): you guys have it.
Why you should be accepted: I understand the complete concept of the MCSG rules as well as take those rules to complete standards.
Clan Name: Sparta
Link to thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sparta-us-ca.161713/
Owners: Zouken
# Of People with 1000+ wins: xIlusions , Zouken(With alts) , MikeyRulz (with alts), tigerbeats(with alts) , iPwn (around 700 with alts) , so many alts lol xD
Past Achievements as a Clan: tournament and stuff
By submitting this application, I agree to the rules of the tourney
IGN: Owy
Name: Jason
Past Experience: None, but I think I would make a great reff!
Skype (PM if needed): You have it bae :)
Why you should be accepted: Because I have the quality of a reff and I want to help.
All accepted!

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Noofy
Name: JC
Past Experience: I've reffed a few battles in the past, and people haven't had problems with me.
Skype (PM if needed): I'll add you
Why you should be accepted: I feel like I do well when I ref, and I'm fair and open to both disputes if any. I would like to help get this rolling and on its way.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Past Experience: I've reffed a few battles in the past, and people haven't had problems with me.
Why you should be accepted: I feel like I do well when I ref, and I'm fair and open to both disputes if any. I would like to help get this rolling and on its way.
um naw

ClanTourneys

Tribute
Reaction score
All accepted!
No, overruled. Powdski does not handle staff, sorry for the inconviences

Sparta remains accepted, the 2 refs has been overruled and denied.
Accepted

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
IGN: pvpvpvpvp
Name: Chris
Past Experience: I have past experience with being a mod on a server, not a referee in a tourney
Skype (PM if needed): DarkraiM8
Why you should be accepted: I am a chill guy, (I hope). Who wants to attend a tourney by watching/spectating instead of getting spammed at for spectating in regular battles. I also want to help this tourney by advertising it to my clan.

Danny'

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Initiations
Name: Danny
Past Experience: Have not had any experience, but know how to record smoothly, render, and edit.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9Ev66N-wOf6ABZIuXyVeQ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqUfaEPvg0voUerNQ3CEeg
#Of Subs: I have 260 overall, the reason my first channel doesn't have any video's is because I private them all to get a fresh start.
Why you should be accepted: I can record smoothy, render, and edit. I can get some nice recordings of the tournament.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: jcruz1104
Name: Jawsh
Past Experience: lots of lbs battles and other battles
Skype (PM if needed): jcruz1104
Why you should be accepted: because i am a good fair and unbiased ref

Clan Name: vortex
Link to thread: in sig
Owners: me and billy
# Of People with 1000+ wins: lots