• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Clash Season 1

Zacharyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: hackary
Clan Experience: A lot of clans especially top clans such as Pulse Cringed Darken etc.
Why should you be accepted as staff?: I think I should be accepted because I know when people are hacking and I know and memorized almost all of the clan rules from souls to daves.

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: hackary
Clan Experience: A lot of clans especially top clans such as Pulse Cringed Darken etc.
Why should you be accepted as staff?: I think I should be accepted because I know when people are hacking and I know and memorized almost all of the clan rules from souls to daves.
accepted

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff Application

1. IGN: ItsJustLogan
  2. Skype: Official.unknownarcher
  3. Clan Experience: I've made and been in so many clans I can't remember the number. 7 Maybe?
  4. Why should you be accepted as staff?: I believe I should be accepted as staff because I have a lot of experience with clans, I also understand your rules, and I feel I would be a good fit for them.
Thanks for the opportunity <3
accepeted

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci