• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

City Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok seriously? Could you please take out the city map or a t least map some MAJOR changes to it PLEASE! It's super big and makes almost everyone lag out. This has happened to me about 5 times now and as soon as I'm about to win too. This is a $1100 PC and a 64bit graphics card.
Ok.... If you have a 500 1100 dolar pc and you still can't play it that's sad because I can play it on my €400,- laptop. You just need to get the right setting, search for a tutorial or something, download the new java (64bit), give java an higher priority, set more ram to it, buy more ram or buy a better ghrafic card but if you really have a 1100 dolar computer your computer specs should be fine but you have to set the right settings.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also this is a thread on the forum Map ideas so this is wrong posted because this isn't a map idea. They should change this to the help forum...

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it's a gay map is all
You're a gay person if you don't like this map.

I am playing on a $600 AUD Custom Build PC. My internet is unlimited but slower. I only lag for the first 45seconds every game, and after that it's fine. Stop complaining, post in the right thread, buy a better computer/internet AND go make your own server if you hate Map2 so much.

WiiieDumm

Spectator
Reaction score
Or just start minecraft with a .bat file, as it will be possible to give it more ram working with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci