• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

City Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok seriously? Could you please take out the city map or a t least map some MAJOR changes to it PLEASE! It's super big and makes almost everyone lag out. This has happened to me about 5 times now and as soon as I'm about to win too. This is a $1100 PC and a 64bit graphics card.

AsterBTT

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with it. I've never really lagged hard on it and I like the detail it has to it. It can't be much bigger than the Forest map too . . . .

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
That's the main problem. It's way too big! It should really only be used for a 48 person map.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok seriously? Could you please take out the city map or a t least map some MAJOR changes to it PLEASE! It's super big and makes almost everyone lag out. This has happened to me about 5 times now and as soon as I'm about to win too. This is a $1100 PC and a 64bit graphics card.
there are TONS of thread about this and this isn't a "map Idea" its a complaint and your opinion.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
i have a rubbish pc and its fine for me i recommend using optifine to help reduce lag ! and im pretty shure it is a 48 player map aswell !

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dude, your internet connection is probably crap then. I'm on a mid $1,000s 64 Bit and it works like a charm, no lag what-so-ever. Don't start going into rage mode because your network is weak.

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
lawl I love how many posts there are in this amount of time xD

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
5000 swedish crown is ... around 800$ and it doesn't lagg at all
and on a side note, the city map is my favorite of the current maps :D

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow. You need to calm down and take your pills. Almost nobody has the same problems that you are experiencing....so theyre obviously not going to change it and definitely wont take it off!!! Im sorry. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci