• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chromacy | US

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Honestly look who's talking lol.

EDIT: you aren't in the clan, why do you care who applies for it? So I gave it a shot, obviously im going to get denied. Is that your business? No.
This isn't a clan Einstein. This thread is a joke.

Trixterzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Well if this is an actual legit clan, clans are done for sure due to the fact that all the good playrs are in one spot and there is no diversity within players, old clans like Trivium and Rivals need to reband for more diversity. Just saying but idk why im talking im in this clan lol

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Well if this is an actual legit clan, clans are done for sure due to the fact that all the good playrs are in one spot and there is no diversity within players, old clans like Trivium and Rivals need to reband for more diversity. Just saying but idk why im talking im in this clan lol
Talk to one of your leaders or officers. They'll clear it up.

KitKatGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MinecraftBeats_
Wins:565
Microphone: Blue Snowball
Time Zone / Location: EST
How active will you be: 8/10
Donor / Rank: I dont have one but in the future i will
Past clans [If applicable]: #PyroPosion #Nevexi
Do you meet all requirements:yas i will be active and respect all of ur members including officers etc.
Final thoughts/remarks:I also do gfx so if u need gfx ask me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci