• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Some of this "Dorito flavored Mountain Dew"
^ jk, probably a headset and some Univeristy of Texas football stuff. Maybe a second MC account as well, and potentially CS:GO. Can't really think of anything else at the moment.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to be buying myself a lot of stuff to make a gaming computer, now that I'm working a lot.

For Christmas, I would like some Tennis shoes/other equipment, gaming headset, and a webcam. Boring things :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do hope you enjoy your time with your family! :D
One of my family members have recently went to University, and they're now too lazy to come back for Christmas to celebrate with us. :c
But we're gonna be Skyping all day. c:
Also, I wanna make gingerbread people and houses and go Godzilla mode on their pitiful, helpless souls. c:

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Last year, all I did for Christmas was get 20-30 wins a day and get presents. This year I'll just no life with my clan

M

MattGlowstone

Nooch, honestly I didn't know that you hadn't seen your family in a while, really what I would like for Christmas , is for the children in the poorer countries to get what they want, we take the world for granted, to just give us what we want, but not the children in Syria or Africa, they truly deserve what they need at this moment and time and a nice warm home for Christmas.
-MattGlowstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci