• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas.

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG Its McNooch Or YettiPlays

Hello im here to inform/tell about Christmas

The meaning of Christmas is: Being with the family as mutch as you can. but this is the hard way for me, i havent seen my hole family for 6 years ik it sounds sad but it is im trying to gain as mutch money as i can to go visit them in SPECIALY In Christmas. i really would give my minecraft accounts yettiplays and or McNooch for spending 1 hole day with all my family. my only gift/wish: i whant for this Christmas is spending this christmas with my hole family i got a really bad computer but i prefer the family than other games.

Leave a comment what is your wish/gift for christmas.

~Cya all later Nooch

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope you get to see your family sometime soon! :3 Personally I would like a new graphics card for my computer, a Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Nooch, I really hope that you can visit your family soon. I hope your wish comes true.

I would probably donate if I could.

As for me, I want a few games/things, but nothing really too big. Just a few PS4 games and a steam game. :3

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never get anything for Christmas.... I just save up my own money and go buy a present for myself... Im not crying in the corner don't worry ;-; This year I'm searching for good typing and gaming keyboards and maybe a new phone, but the keyboard comes first in priority. If anyone reads my comment and has keyboard recommendations, feel free to inbox me because any help is appreciated :)

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For Christmas, I hope I get to have my wonderful boyfriend visit myself in Canada once again.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is.. peace and quiet!

Around Christmas time it's my uncle's wedding, and the reception is at my house. Being the anti social one who hides in my room most the time, having to talk to people and socialize will be, well, not my thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci