• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
5 months?
Dude, when do you think it is christmas?

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • make the house into gingerbread houses. Gingerbread houses? It is the second map with gingerbread houses? The texture pack? Or you not know that it isnt any gingerbread blocks?
  • make the two biggest towers a building of Santa. A building of Santa? Come on!
  • make a texture pack for it and for food (e.g cookies as gingerbread man, cake as Christmas pudding, rotten flesh as candy canes) Rotten flesh like candy canes? You must realy hate Candy Canes! Christmas pudding? I eat normal cake on christmas!
  • make everywhere snowing. Much change! (Not realy)
  • make the trees into pin trees. Pin trees? I am a norwegian, what are that? Pine?
  • make the water into ices. -_- That and the make everywhere snowing are the same!
  • make the big tree into a Christmas tree (add colourful light around it) People use pine trees on christmas.
  • make mobs have Santa hats (if possible) Ah the santa is attacking me! The santa wont like that.
it would be so cool if you make this map and i will definitely play it What with the other people in the world that play this?

sincerely
firestorm6297
If a new map will come, it should be a completely new map. Everyone wants something new, not only a new edition of a map. Sorry, no harming! ;)

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
Mobs with santa hats? I mean, come on. This really just doesn't seem like an appropriate map for Survival Games. It hardly fits the style, and I don't think many players would want to download a texture pack specifically for Survival Games.
well in the new update you can have server textures, so you dont need to download it :p

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
it will be kinda hard with the snow, since half of the map is under the dome....

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
You would have to spend about like 100 hours at minimum to do something like that(with a high standard finish) and it has to be on default texture pack and why have same map but diffident theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci