• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Childhood Stories

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Alright. So when I was about 7, (Im 12 atm), I was at my brother's soccer practice. (My brother is autistic so it was for people with special need). I was getting really bored so I asked my mom if I could go hang out with my friends I knew from sports and such.
She said I had to check in every now and then.

So me and my friends were just hanging out and I said, "Let's play hind and seek" (Im 7 remember that ._.) Everyone agreed that we'd play. So I counted first. After about 10-15 minutes I found everyone and we started again. Now this time we played the entire soccer fields, so me and my friends went and hid next to each other. Now, since we had mlg hiding spots the game went on for almost an HOUR! So when we finally got found we just starting climbing on these dirt hills, (whats wrong with that right?) So we finished doing that and said, "We should go back."

So as me and my friends were walking back we saw these police officers. They came over to us in their 'Cop Car' and asked us our names. Everyone replied, then I said "Im Andrew." The police officer said to climb into his car, and I did. So he drove all of us back to our parents.

The end now stop reading

EDIT: Furst page
I remember playing hard core hide and seek. When my neighbors and I played it in front of our house, it was a legit night game. Most people hid around cars or in bushes, but I remember this one girl winning once by hiding next to a pile of bricks right in the middle of the yard, which worked surprisingly well considering everyone within a 50 mile radius of where I live is white. Sometimes the bad places just get overlooked.

But when we used to play inside, I knew the best place: hiding inside a laundry basket covered in clothes. It's a little awkward to get in there, but it's even more awkward for the seeker to go digging through the clothes. ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I remember playing hard core hide and seek. When my neighbors and I played it in front of our house, it was a legit night game. Most people hid around cars or in bushes, but I remember this one girl winning once by hiding next to a pile of bricks right in the middle of the yard, which worked surprisingly well considering everyone within a 50 mile radius of where I live is white. Sometimes the bad places just get overlooked.

But when we used to play inside, I knew the best place: hiding inside a laundry basket covered in clothes. It's a little awkward to get in there, but it's even more awkward for the seeker to go digging through the clothes. ;)
xD Once at a sleepover, myself and some friends played Dark-Tag, which is basically Hide-And-Seek/Tag, in the dark!
I laid on top of their chairs underneath their dining table, and almost fell asleep. They couldn't see me because of the backs of the chairs and the tablecloth... needless to say, they banned that hiding place the next round ;3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
xD Once at a sleepover, myself and some friends played Dark-Tag, which is basically Hide-And-Seek/Tag, in the dark!
I laid on top of their chairs underneath their dining table, and almost fell asleep. They couldn't see me because of the backs of the chairs and the tablecloth... needless to say, they banned that hiding place the next round ;3
I've used under my bed as a good spot before, as well as once contorting into a cabinet.

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
When I was maybe about 6 or 7, I got my first pocket knife. Now, this wasn't just any pocket knife, this was a Swedish pocket knife (I was in cub scouts). It was pretty significant since the only place I've ever been in my whole life was my hometown. Since I owned this piece of treasure, I felt like showing it to all my friends. I stuck it in my pocket before my parents noticed and took it to school. Trying to hide my feeling and cover up why I was fidgeting so much I said I needed to pee. I should not have said this. They thought that I actually needed to pee, so they decided to pull over on the side of the street (at the time I lived in a more deserted area of the city). As I was getting out of the car, something dropped from my pocket and on to a large, hard rock; the pocket knife. I tried to cover it up once again by tripping and falling onto the sand. It hurt pretty badly, but I didn't cry and I successfully put the pocket knife away, safe into my back pocket and into my bag.

Well, what happened at elementary school? Long story short, I was cleaning out my desk at the end of the year and found the knife. I ended up not getting caught, and to this day nobody knows except my former best friend.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I was dared to drink paint in class in second grade. I did. Then I was kicked out of class.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok. So, back in Kindergarden, I was on the bus ride home after a long day. As I got on, this 6th grader was calling me names, and constantly bullying me. Since it was a long day, and I was mad at him, me and my 6 year old Zane mind decided to kick him in the balls on the bus. I had to go the principals office, and was scared to death about it, but it was the best thing I've done as I look back.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I have some stories, but I honest to god cannot remember any right now. I'm really, really sorry. I'll probably edit some in when I can.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
I was afraid of the tooth fairy when I was about 6. About the time I lost my first tooth. My friend had told me a scary story about how the tooth fairy is a serial killer who kills children and takes there teeth . I was very gullible back then and I believed it xD.
Anyway my mom told me how special the first tooth is. I had convinced myself that my mom was working for the tooth fairy. So I ran away. I grabbed a Walmart bag and while my mom was upstairs taking a shower I packed my favorite toys and I left. I had convinced myself I was going to disney land I ended up at the gas station. I asked the clerk for directions. That's when I realized...it was my moms best friend. She's like "GABE! How's your mom! Is she here?" "No" I tell her about my situation and stuff and she drives me home to talk to my mom xD.

ZachPlayzMC

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was in kindergarten, I was buying my lunch and there was a whole thing full of condiments such as ketchup, but I put an ice cube in it and since it was really hot in the lunch room, it melted quickly. Surprisingly enough, it looked like spit. So everyone thought I had spit on the tray. So a kid yelled "Zach spit on that tray!", making the teacher come over and after seeing it, she thought it was spit too!! So I got sent to the principal's office and had to clean it up. -_-

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Gosh. I have so many hilarious childhood stories I cannot remember currently, but do have lots of small ones about my sleepwalking adventures.

Most of you probably don't know that I have sleep disorders that cause me to sleepwalk and sleeptalk frequently. Well, I was staying with a friend at Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast, Australia, when my sleepwalking self decided that it would be an excellent idea to exit the room and wander the corridors, until a very frantic friend's mum awoke me xD.

A more recent occurrence was a few years ago, when my school held a competition to design your own go-karts and enter them in a race. Our school was pretty well known, so it was a news broadcasted event. So, in the preliminary rounds, it is my turn to drive it down the hill. Had made it halfway down the hill when a jolt set me violently off course into the guide lines, crashing into my school principal and injuring myself.

I'll write more interesting things tomorrow - too tired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci