• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Childhood Stories

N

Nafeynafe

Ok, so I honestly don't know why I made this thread, I guess it was just because all of my messages so far have been 3 letters long on random threads that I stumble upon. But anyways, I wanna start this thread to talk about Childhood Stories. A lot of us are probably still in our childhood, I know, but just talk about some funny story that happened to you when you were little. Here's my story: One time when I was in kindergarten, I had this troublemaker buddy named Chris, we would always be up to our shenanigans. One time we were both in the bathroom, and some kid left his jacket on the floor... We picked it up, and proceeded to throw it in the toilet and try to flush it. It clogged the toilet and then the principal called our parents. I'm pretty sure we both started crying... Ok, now tell your story :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
when i was in kindergarten, it was nap time, and i woke up just as a girl walked past me. she was wearing a skirt and the first thing i saw when i opened my eyes were her underwear, unfortunately the teacher thought i was peeking and i got sent to time out.

a better childhood story was when i was a very small child, probably not even a year old. my mother was boiling water for dinner, and i was crawling around on the kitchen floor. she picked up the water, didn't see me, and accidentally walked into me, spilling some scalding water onto my shoulder and arm. i went to the ER for a few days and have some pretty admirable scarring.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
When I was in kindergarten i was afraid to go to the bathroom so i would pee my pants everyday at school. My sister would always be the one to point it out in the car -.-

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
When I was about 8, I walked my little sister over to our neighbors' house. They had two girls slightly younger than me, and my little sister wanted to play with them.
When we got there, they both pulled me inside their house and then somehow we ended up playing a really intense game of Tag. I tripped on their couch armrest and fell onto the next couch over, and then one of them kissed me.
....that was the first, and last, time I've ever been kissed by a girl...
XD sad, ik ik.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
In grade 1, at my elementary school the playground was surrounded by wooden boards. One time I jumped off a wood board, and fractured my ankle. :/

Edit: I have a ton more, I'll add any I can remember.

Here's another one.
One time in grade 4 I think, we were playing tag (Or something like tag) I was running through the woods and I tripped, and cut my arm. I screamed really loudly. Then, someone came up and said "Are you okay?" I just stood up, said yeah, and walked away.

Last edited:

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Yes! The community corner has been needing a thread like this for a while it seems.

Bad story: I was in second grade and was just starting to get known as a braniac. We would play Around the World, where you have to go up against each kid in the class and try to answer math problems as fast as you can. I was pretty fast at the four basic operations, and I could beat anybody the majority of the time. I hated the game, though, because everybody made a huge deal of it when I lost. One day when we were doing multiplication I went around the entire class and was so mentally tired that I just let my best friend win as soon as I finished.

Then the next day we did the same thing again, but this time it was on addition instead of multiplication, my specialty. I got through around three kids and then I was too slow on the question "What is 8-8?". The girl I lost to didn't have a reputation for being smart. The whole class burst out laughing like I was funnier than some amazing stand up comedian. The teacher tried to shut them up, but it took quite a while. :( I have had a fear of competition since...

Good story: When I was in 8th grade I had a huge crush on one girl that was in a bunch of my classes. I came to gym the first day in second semester and found that she was in that class. I knew she was a soccer player, so I was excited when I learned we were playing soccer for one of the units. I liked soccer too, but I didn't play it. I did, however, hacky sack a lot, which made me look useful in the game when I was actually just mediocre. When we went out to play, I actually scored once so I looked pretty decent at the game.

The next day in science, I walked in and she asked me if I played soccer. I responded that I didn't, but then she complimented me on my talent. It was just a little thing, but it made me super happy for a while. I still remember that feeling...

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was 7 my neighbors bought a mini motorcycle thingy for kids to ride. A girl across the street wanted to ride it, but she was to small. We both got on the mini motorcycle (She had her arms wrapped around my back) and I accidentally pressed the peddle when she wasn't ready and she flew off the back of it. Everyone went home after that, because she was crying and bleeding. I was so smooth even when I was 7...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
In grade one I was really busting to urinate. It was recess, I didn't want to waste time- we were hiding near the side of the building, the tempation to urinate was too much, I called out pause, and let it rip, I peed all over the wall.

I also did it in Kindergarten too.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
When I was around 5, I lived on a pretty well-known Marine base in California. We lived in a housing project at the time, nice place, I had no problem with it.
My favorite part of living there (besides going to the beach. Oh, how I miss Del Mar) was the bats swarming in the air above the houses at sunset.
This is where I first discovered how much I love to draw. I would try to draw a bat just from outline of it while sitting out in the grass.
The crazy thing is, one week there was an almost constant tapping from somewhere in the kitchen for two days straight. On the third day it started to calm down a bit, but I finally found out what it was. I opened a cabinet we never used that was close to the floor, as I had heard the tapping from there, and what else should be in there but a bat with at least a 2-foot wingspan? The other thing about this, is that it was a flying fox, which at the time I did not know was not native to California. To this day, I can't grasp the concept of how it could have possibly gotten into that cabinet, especially since we never opened it.
Back to the story: I called my mom in there because the bat didn't seem to want to get out as much as I tried calling it out.
Little me did not understand that something so cute could possibly be dangerous although nobody got hurt anyway. My mother went and emptied out a wire trash can that looked a bit like a cage and trapped the bat in it. We fed it some fruit from our mini garden out back and released it.
This is my closest encounter with any wildlife ever.

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay so this is really stupid story but here goes...

I was probably 4 or 5 and I don't know why but apparently it's a thing that most young kids do; I decided to sit on my dog (he was huge and I was tiny so he wasn't hurt or in pain or anything). Sounds okay so far right? So I'm like 'oh em gee horsey!!1!1!!1' and I lift my feet up from the floor and basically balance on his back. At this point, my dad shouted for him from the kitchen and he sprinted into the direction of the door with me still being carried on his back. It happened pretty fast so no-one could really do anything and no-one knew that this was going to happen.

All I remember is seeing a wall then waking up on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas on my head. Luckily I wasn't seriously hurt or anything and there was no long term damage (though some might disagree) ;-;

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright. So when I was about 7, (Im 12 atm), I was at my brother's soccer practice. (My brother is autistic so it was for people with special need). I was getting really bored so I asked my mom if I could go hang out with my friends I knew from sports and such.
She said I had to check in every now and then.

So me and my friends were just hanging out and I said, "Let's play hind and seek" (Im 7 remember that ._.) Everyone agreed that we'd play. So I counted first. After about 10-15 minutes I found everyone and we started again. Now this time we played the entire soccer fields, so me and my friends went and hid next to each other. Now, since we had mlg hiding spots the game went on for almost an HOUR! So when we finally got found we just starting climbing on these dirt hills, (whats wrong with that right?) So we finished doing that and said, "We should go back."

So as me and my friends were walking back we saw these police officers. They came over to us in their 'Cop Car' and asked us our names. Everyone replied, then I said "Im Andrew." The police officer said to climb into his car, and I did. So he drove all of us back to our parents.

The end now stop reading

EDIT: Furst page

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This one time a bird got into our house and flew into my brother's room on the 2nd floor. We tried to get it out for like 10 minutes until we finally opened the windows and turned out the lights. The bird got kinda scared because it couldn't see so it dropped to the floor, then it saw the lights outside and flew out the window.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci