• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
the new system is all about strategy. Personally, I like it a lot better, because of the added challenge of mobs it gives, and how you need to work harder to survive. I won't give away my normal routine, since the chest update, I've gotten every win I ever have. You can't just expect to grab one chest and tank your way to the corn and pwn everyone.

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I really love the new system for chest's, now you really have to strategize. Since now you actually have to craft better weapons an armor instead of just getting them in a chest, this is Minecraft people not the actually Hunger Games remember that. Because before most of the time some players would get 2-3 iron armor plus an iron sword right off the bat an they would have a huge advantage right from the start.The item set up that's in place now is awesome, an it's also really good that workbenches can be found around the map instead of just at cornacorpia. At times yes you have to be lucky to actually get something good, but you just have to keep going. The reason why I like getting just raw materials is because it makes the game more challenging which makes it much for fun to play :)

Thonger1232

Spectator
Reaction score
the new system is great.. means that u need more brain power to survive than pure luck.
and now its more easy to win without getting to the boat or corn.
HADOUKEN

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
I guess an admin or someone can lock this thread up (can you do that?).
I've seen by ChadTheDJ and his comment that the chests where changed and were designed to make the game more of a challenge. :)

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the 'new' version is better. It makes survival that much tougher, and teams can't own as easily. I'm a great fisherman, too, so I really love it. ;)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now I never get ANY sword, it was 4 players left, and I had 5 sticks, 2 boats, 2 flint and steel, 2 wooden axes, 1 stone axe, 1 flint, 1 iron, 1 diamond, 1 gold and a chain and gold armor! I had no odds.

SantaTiger1

Tribute
Reaction score
well you could of made a diamond shovel? I think it does a good 2 hearts or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci