• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the chests get a lot worse? I used to get amazing stuff in chests like iron swords and things, now the best i can find is leather amour and wood/stone swords or axes. I would really love the have the old chests back, because without the good chests, we can't get too far without getting owned by one guy who happened to stumble across an iron chestplate, you know? I really would just love for you, ChadTheDJ, to bring back the good ol' chests. :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EU got updated to the new chest system last night. Right now most of the weapons need to be crafted as really, the game needed to get a little more difficult to get stuff like diamond and iron weapons.

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
i like the fact that you dont get as much armour but i always end up with a fishing rod or a wooden axe then die :p

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
It's way nicer now. Trust me.
Ow wait, i'm a pig. ;)

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
I love how you make it a challange, but could you at least add in better weapons? Like Brilliantos said, I only get around a fishing rod and a wood axe, could you please at least add in an average of stone/iron swords? And maybe some iron in chests here and there. That wold be really awesome, also, some amazing stuff for the really hard to find/get to chests? Like the end of the world chest, for example, iron armor, because it is a bit more "further" away from other chests, or like hard to reach islands, add in better thing? I'm just full of suggestions for items in chests.
Also, thanks for removing the Glistering Watermelons, those where a bit trollish since you can't eat them lol.

SantaTiger1

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like more crafting tables around, since you would mainly have to craft to get iron weapons.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
SantaTiger1 there are more crafting tables now I have seen 2 new ones at least now.

However Im not a big fan of the new system. I spawned got a diamond, gold bar, cookie, and chain boots then got owned.

NinjaKai

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the only issue is the rarity of stone and wood weapons as well as flint, however I am all for crafting your own iron and diamond equipment, but it can get quite difficult if you aren't a seasoned player.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
Well so far it has screwed me for three games. I get no weapons and little armor plus no resources to craft. I hate this new system and am contemplating leaving the server.....

NinjaKai

Spectator
Reaction score
Well so far it has screwed me for three games. I get no weapons and little armor plus no resources to craft. I hate this new system and am contemplating leaving the server.....
Your not supposed to win every game lad, it's the luck of the draw for everyone. Honestly, I have been winning more due to these changes.

The fact that you need to craft more and it's not a juggernaut-fest has made these games far more interesting and tactical.

Adapt to the changes and you'll be fine, set up chest routes and locate safe havens. You will eventually have a great set of equipment to take on the corn.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
Your not supposed to win every game lad, it's the luck of the draw for everyone. Honestly, I have been winning more due to these changes.

The fact that you need to craft more and it's not a juggernaut-fest has made these games far more interesting and tactical.

Adapt to the changes and you'll be fine, set up chest routes and locate safe havens. You will eventually have a great set of equipment to take on the corn.
I was just getting used to the juggernaut-fest then it gets all switched up.... Ill try my old route but so far all the ones ive tried give me nothing except death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci