• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chests not re-filling

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
This could possibly mean we missed those chests when adding it in the database. So were you in the EU or US servers?
So are all of the chests supposed to have items in them then? Or is it like Drew said where some only have a chance to spawn items?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All chests have a 5% chance for each slot to have an item appear. It is possible for some empty chests but not over 20. That sounds like I missed them.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah EU servers chad, the ones around the power plant never have anything in (pretty certain anyway) theres quite a few others but I don't remember there locations

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have the same problem (on eu servers). It also happends on sg1 in a corner of the map

swenypeter

Spectator
Reaction score
It happens on the U.S. server's too, such as in the nuclear power plant and around that area (the trees, and farmer joe's house) and the gold house in the village.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
It happens on the U.S. server's too, such as in the nuclear power plant and around that area (the trees, and farmer joe's house) and the gold house in the village.
Yeah I do recall the Gold House chests not re-filling also

xGreenTx

Spectator
Reaction score
Just wondering but lately I've been noticing that the chest on the island in SG2 the one in the tree(near the right side of the island) has been empty everytime i check for like that past 5 games

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci