• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Update Why People Hate It.

Do you like MCSG [After you read my thread]?

• No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so I am here today bringing you the chest update and why people hate it. People are hating it because they are used to PvP games not survival games. If you want PvP games go to the fridge with all the baccas and small maps. If you want hunger/survival games you stay here.
About the chests:
The chests really amaze me, because now it is back to hunger games! There isn't loads of food or weapons it every 2 chests!
The chests you removed are actually good, because now now no more stacked routes and people getting weapons right after the game started.

*Add even less food into chests to really make it the hunger/survival games

If you hate the survival/hunger games aspect I suggest you leave now, because you are looking for PvP/Chest games NOT hunger games. MCSG made this update to make the playing ground even, and if you are a good player at MCSG not just PvP you should be perfectly fine.
***Note: If you don't agree with me or have problems don't spam my thread with hate, give me your ideas back!***

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I feel like this makes 1v1 skill more important. I'm going to make a much larger thread about it.
yes, it in a way does. But also in a way makes you have to work harder.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, I feel like this makes 1v1 skill more important. I'm going to make a much larger thread about it.
:eek: RC making a lost post? What has this world come to!
Anyways, I haven't tried it yet. It sounds great though. But on the topic of the leaderboards, hopefully it will come out soon but the developers have been trying to find the right way to do it for a while I believe.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
:eek: RC making a lost post? What has this world come to!
Anyways, I haven't tried it yet. It sounds great though. But on the topic of the leaderboards, hopefully it will come out soon but the developers have been trying to find the right way to do it for a while I believe.
Making a large thread at that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci