• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

***CHEST UPDATE!*** IF IT AI'NT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!

What do you think of the chest update?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been an active player on the MCSG servers since April 2013. My MCSG begin with hard work to learn the task at hand. I spent hours developing my detailed chest routes, and my strategies to win the Survival Games.

----------------------------------------
SO WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE IT?
----------------------------------------

It's not like MCSG is becoming more unpopular, it has more players than ever. The chests have terrible stuff, and despite what Forairan said, I have not yet found a tier 3. Why do you have to change the chests? I thought it was pretty good how it is now. The main reason people wan this update is for the survival aspect to be returned to the games. If I wanted survival, THEN I WOULD GO TO SINGLE PLAYER, AND CREATE A SURVIVAL MAP! The Minecraft Survival Games Servers are going strong, and if it ai'nt broke, don't fix it. Sorry for caps, but it had to be said.

***In conclusion, the chest update should not be passed due to the fact of terrible items, and messing up the game strategy***

Thank you for your time.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
Id say the chests have extremely op stuff. If you played beta or v1 you'd know what I mean

Reaction score
I don't like the fact that chests are completely random every game, supposedly. Other than that..

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I like the new chest update, all the old chests had OP stuff. Ex: Way too many FnSes, I was honestly getting bored of MCSG before the chest update, as it was getting too easy to win, but with this new update, the Survival Games regains its "Survival" aspect to it.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
To all the haters of the chest update

<quoted screamer removed>
Don't post screamer links EVER. That can get you in a lot of trouble. Suppose someone with a heart condition clicks that, they could have a heart attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Don't post screamer links EVER. That can get you in a lot of trouble. Suppose someone with a heart condition clicks that, they could have a heart attack.
OK ill remove it I suggest you also remove yours since the link is still there

Last edited:

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry, but if you hate the chest update. Then you are just not good at survival. If you can call it survival games with the tons of food... The chest update made the survival aspect come back.

Btw this game is called SURVIVAL games, not PvP games.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I was getting bored of MCSG before the update...
I'm so glad they updated. They listened to the community, and I'm glad. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci