• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Name: Solar Frost
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): I don't have them, but it's in the beach room. The chest in the palm tree is always changing from tier one to two. They should stick with two because it's hard to get.
I hope you know which chest I'm talking about.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Name: Kharmunrah
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): Tier 1 to Tier 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot):
2013-05-12_12.03.59.png

It's right at the top of corn, and it's hard to get to and lots of people go for it. It should definitely be tier 2.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Name: Kharmunrah
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): Tier 1 to Tier 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot):
View attachment 9008
It's right at the top of corn, and it's hard to get to and lots of people go for it. It should definitely be tier 2.
It...already...is....tier 2.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map Name: All The Maps Corn
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): tier 2 to tier 1
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): This an example, there is 8 tier 2 chest at corn! everyone goes for it, and its so easy to get.
2013-05-14_00.35.13.png

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Name: All The Maps Corn
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): tier 2 to tier 1
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): This an example, there is 8 tier 2 chest at corn! everyone goes for it, and its so easy to get.
View attachment 9013
That's a good thing. You'd be shocked how many people skip corn because they think it will jeopardise their routes. I always go to corn in every single map no matter what route I have. If you get good enough stuff at corn, it's fine to skip a chest or 2 in your route to get ahead.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's a good thing. You'd be shocked how many people skip corn because they think it will jeopardise their routes. I always go to corn in every single map no matter what route I have. If you get good enough stuff at corn, it's fine to skip a chest or 2 in your route to get ahead.
*facepalm*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci