• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chasing and punching. A simple "don't" in MCSG. Just don't.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Completely agree, and glad it's not a spam thread to go against punching people and stuff... There are times when I've punched people to death, but that's because it's so easy when someone's taking my route on solar frost and at first I'm really just trying to get out of the way. I punch people to death when they punch me back after I punch them away. Glad to see you also showed both sides of this :)

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another thing that is kind of like fisting: Long chases with wooden/stone weapons. I've had around five games where someone got a weapon -not a very good weapon, though- and they chased me the rest of the game. I had no time to get a chest, as I had been shaken up by them to the point of near death earlier. I ended up dead by the end, but so did they. They finished with one kill: me. Why, why would you do that?

It's like boxing, just slightly less dumb, still as (or more) annoying.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate that too! I get no wep at corn then they just go after me! Its so dumb though, doing that just wastes there time ruins the game for you and also they wont have a better wep in the end. Its so stupid!

Hitmanforyou

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't get punching someone to death myself. Granted i blame youtubers who likes to punch people to death or who did it once and their fans watched it. The only time i actually punch someone is in lava or off a tall cliff. And the only time i do that is when someone is chasing me trying to punch me in the first place. It wastes sooo much time for both sides that by the time one of us is dead everyone gets all the chest and your left with scraps. Also i never waste time punching someone if they mightve took a diamond. When i take a diamond i usually leave right away and i hear the person who was next to me punching the other guy instead of me.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just played a game where someone punched me to death- lasting the entire game -in the water, and only gained a golden chestplate. I don't even. What.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
The only time punching is exceptable is when you are cornered and have nothing better to do (try and run and punch for maximum effect.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci