• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changes you've liked?

Swordz_

Survivor
Reaction score
Liked- The thing on the side displaying how many people r in the game.

Disliked- voting system.
I agree with the thing at the side it really help to know the players and if a friend want to play with you that you dint have to do /i or /info so yeah i really liked them adding it :)
Tho I still do like the new voting system :3

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I really like the voting system but yeah i would like it to say who died also :)
I would agree with this i really liked the map and enjoyed playing on it!:)
But why? I like it :p
Didnt notice this change as i was extremely late to v1 and was quite a big nub back then.. "How do you run"
Yeah cant wait for battlegrounds myself :D
Yeah I wish all the players could be in the same hug together if thats what you mean? :p
Please don't multi-post (posting many messages at one time). Instead, edit your previous post with any forgotten information.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
like: The change from version 1 to 2
Dislike: The fact that mcsg has become based to much around PvP and not the survival aspect. After all its the survival games not the PvP games.

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
I liked the introduction of the hub system as it allows me to get into allot more games with my friends and in general.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I'm off my phone I'll write a book about this haha

I've got a lot to say...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci