• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Changelog for 4/24/2012 plugin update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyBlade

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys can you make it so that if there's 5 or less people, and no one has died in 5 mins, it goes straight to deathmatch or like a fire starts on the edges of the map to force them into the center. Otherwise it just gets boring waiting for them to find each other in such a big map, thanks.

Elf123mine

Spectator
Reaction score
Great work thanks guys. does that mean that chests not in the cornucopia don't refill or that the cornucopia only refills at dusk.

thebrokekiller

Spectator
Reaction score
I liked the idea of all the chest refilling because if we have the people who camp the spawn they'll be-able to get everything. And most of the time it usually of 2 - 4 players there so no one gets a chance to defend them selves when trying to get some items.

This is an example of them camping on server 8.

Attachments

YaReDCinema

Spectator
Reaction score
I honestly really dont like the fact that now only the center refills! Although you may think it brings people near to each other, it actually makes those in teams or that get lucky catches at the beginning own everyone who comes. And the others will not be able to get good weapons to fight!

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly really dont like the fact that now only the center refills! Although you may think it brings people near to each other, it actually makes those in teams or that get lucky catches at the beginning own everyone who comes. And the others will not be able to get good weapons to fight!
ditto, although Im not going to knock it until i try it. The other possibility is more players will overthrow cornucopia and um, I lost where I was going with that. I guess it mainly promotes camping, which may or may not be the purpose.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Making the chests only refill at the corn helps promote more active battles in the center to match the story and movie. People are also making a point with the chests refilling outside of the corn, food was just too common and didn't provide much of any challenge to this. Yes, people will camp, but its just like the movie how the other tributes camped the center. All apart of the game strategy.

thebrokekiller

Spectator
Reaction score
But you see this is not the movie. This is a game. Camping the corn in a team is BS unless you make it illegal for people to team then it not very well balanced server because not everyone has Skype and can communicate with other players. Or if you want to keep teams get a TS server to make so everyone have a fair chance to play and have fun. Because there is no fun trying to survive and get items at the corn if 2 - 6 people that r camping there just murder u right there because they have everything. And food was not plenty full in the chest I was stuck killing pigs and cows. Usually in chest I just found gold helmets and boots and the very rare stone sword.

YaReDCinema

Spectator
Reaction score
Making the chests only refill at the corn helps promote more active battles in the center to match the story and movie. People are also making a point with the chests refilling outside of the corn, food was just too common and didn't provide much of any challenge to this. Yes, people will camp, but its just like the movie how the other tributes camped the center. All apart of the game strategy.
Maybe you could fill some of the outer chests? Just like the sponsors you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci