• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's Birthday!

KellieBreanne

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad's 24th Birthday

For those of you that do not know today (May 8th) is Chad's birthday. Therefore, in a sign of appreciation for all that he does for this community, we the staff have decided to make this thread to show our appreciation for the work he has done and to let all of you know and ask that you all wish him a very happy birthday.

Be sure to wish him a happy birthday. Without Chad none of us would be here right now. We wouldn't have these great friends that we all have. He has done so much for these servers. He started them from nothing and has been pushing them to grow ever since. He has created something really awesome here and i want you all to show your appreciation and wish him the happiest birthday he's ever had!

Nicknames:
Chaddles
Chab
Glasshole
Chady-Poo
Chad the djs on occasions
Skype Premium
Justin

For Chad's birthday enjoy a video of him making coffee!

Here is a Chad jumping off of a cliff!

Some fun at minecon 2013

Chad in England

Look at Chad, he's so smart!

Chad photo bombing Dave.

Where are we going? Are we there yet? Why are you taking a picture?

Staff members, you may edit this post and post your message at the bottom of the thread. :)

ChadTheDJ - You are a great person and great friend. I hope you have a great birthday. -KellieBreanne

ChadTheDJ - You are one amazing person and an amazing friend. Thank you for all that you have done for me here and have a great day.

ChadTheDJ - HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DDD -iMightTroll

ChadTheDJ Happy Birthday Chad, we all hope you have an excellent day!
-KD/KyleD

ChadTheDJ - Happy birthday! Hope you will have an amazing day! :) -Eskild|Quadrum_

ChadTheDJ , Have an amazing birthday and an amazing year ahead, glass hole ;).
-KitMencha (Nick)

ChadTheDJ- Thank you for everything!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Hope its a great one!!-Revolosity

ChadTheDJ - Thankyou for all the awesome opportunities. Happy birthday chadles! - Shelby

ChadTheDJ - It is your birthday, I hope you're smiling, fare well - Ghotiyz

ChadTheDJ - Thanks for everything you do for this community! Have a good birthday! Here's to another year! - DairyKing

ChadTheDJ - Happy Birthday Chad, hope you have an awesome day :). Thank you for everything you do for this community :D
- Zainnyyy

ChadTheDJ - Happy birthday Chad - you mean a lot to all of us. Without you, we wouldn't be here! Thanks for the amazing opportunities, and have a great year! :) - Captain

ChadTheDJ- Happy Birthday Chad! MCSG really did "start from the bottom", but "now we're here". MCSG has come a LONG long way, and I am glad to be a part of it. Enjoy your special day Chad!
-BaccaBoy1999

ChadTheDJ - Happy birthday Chad! Thank you for giving us this opportunity and running this awesome community! "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi (By DeadStrikers10)

ChadTheDJ - Happy birthday! Thanks a lot for the time and dedication you put into making this community the awesome thing it is! You are my favorite owner here at MCGamer, and will probably always be!
-CracklingHD

ChadTheDJ -
Happy Birthday Mate! Have a good one, you have made a lot of people happy!
- Krypton (Krypton360)

Happy Birthday Chad :) Have a nice day :)
- GhostRider_RS ( Moderator )

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday chad, all your hard word and dedicated has pulled this community through a lot and really want to thank you. Have a great one mate. :)
-Leon|TheBluemeerkat

ChadTheDJ - Happy Birthday Chad! Thanks for everything you do for the servers, we all appreciate it :3 Have a great day! - laurey

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday hope you have a great one! Thanks for everything and all your work towards MCGamer! :D - SailedStingray

ChadTheDJ Best of wishes Chad; Happy Birthday! May you enjoy your day :) - DracoHD

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday Chad! Hope you have a great one :3 - Drybear1998

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday! I hope you have an awesome day, and I hope to get to know you in the future. - masond123

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday Chad! I hope today was awesome! -Tyco2275

ChadTheDJ Happy Birthday Chad :) -ZUGGERNUT

ChadTheDJ Happy Birthday Chad! Have an amazing day :) -Lemonz87

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday Chad! Great seeing you at minecon! Hopefully I can see you again next year. Have a great birthday and thanks for everything you do for MCGamer! -Adragonfire9

ChadTheDJ Happy birthday Chad! It was great seeing you in 'Melbin' and thanks for buying us does chips :) I hope to come to MineCon, and if I can come, I hope to see you there as well. -sheldor_da_great

ChadTheDJ Hello Chad! I'd like to wish you a very happy birthday! Also, thank you so much for everything that you've been doing for the community. It might sound cliché, but without you, we wouldn't be here. Have a wonderful day, Chad! -StanMiniShow

ChadTheDJ Hey Chad. :D Happy birthday and with you a great day. - FireRedcoats

ChadTheDJ Happy Late Birthday! Hope you had a great day! :D - Celine

ChadTheDJ Happy Birthday Chad! Wish I could have met up with you in AUS! ~ Wertea

Last edited by a moderator:

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy birthday!

I hope you have a lot of fun :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member