• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sg6 has many plugin based traps and contractions. It is built specifically for The Hive. I'm guessing that for Vareide's vision of the map to work, they had to make it hive exclusive.

Also, the two servers are competing. Vareide told Chad that the two servers may be in competition after Chad denied the offer to buy out MCSG.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Each side of this gruesome battle has its strong suits. But look at the competition. MCSG and the Hive are some of the biggest franchises ever for MC PVP. The winning side of this battle will have control of the most POWERFUL server to ever hold SG. Between Team Variede and chad, we already can see the debate flowing farther throughout the MCSG system. With Teweran gone, i believe sadly, MCSG is losing, with Tewreran's strong fighting individual, but moving to the hive, to help with exclusive content on the hive, is battering the servers more and more. Just look at what the hive has already taken from us. Chad, WIN THIS BATTLE FOR US

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
You're crazy. Nuff said.
Yes, I know I'm crazy. We have an MCSG build team though, right? Maybe they could attempt to make an SG map. Plus, there are many amazing community build teams we have, some I consider to be of the best out there. We got Team Elite, Trident, Red Forest, etc. Just saying, we have many other resources for SG maps other than TeamVareide and Teweran. ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, I know I'm crazy. We have an MCSG build team though, right? Maybe they could attempt to make an SG map. Plus, there are many amazing community build teams we have, some I consider to be of the best out there. We got Team Elite, Trident, Red Forest, etc. Just saying, we have many other resources for SG maps other than TeamVareide and Teweran. ;)
No offence to those build teams, but Team Vareide and Teweran have been making maps for a while now. They've gotten better as they continued, and they are more well known than these other build teams that people from the Hive have probably never heard about. Team Vareide and Team Teweran are probably better than the other build teams we have, simply because they have more support and practice.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
We can have SG6 if it is uploaded as a public download, but if it's not uploaded publicly it will be a Hive exclusive.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vareide is awesome, Team Vareide is awesome, Chad is awesome, MCSG is awesome, Teweran is awesome, but Clank. :c There was a fairly recent comment made by him (after the SG6 announcment) claiming that Chad was still attacking him/the Hive although he didn't exactly say how, then deleted his comment. Expllainn

Llama

Tribute
Reaction score
His point was just saying that it wasn't very nice of them to only allow the hive to have their newest map. As I can see good and bad points for each argument, I find it totally reasonable for them to keep the map to themselves. They are competing against each other, why not? Even if they say they aren't competing, I have to say that that is really not that true. If you make things exclusive to one side you are trying to get more people to come to your side. It is competing. But please don't say those two sentences you posted. If you just like to build and enjoy yourselves, then why does it have to be all for yourself if you aren't, in fact, competing? That just doesn't make sense. You aren't evil and you don't hate all of our guts, but you are competing, I can't see why they are trying to deny that.
No, what I was saying is that we just build, we don't decide who the map goes to, etc.. etc.. I agree, you cannot lie yourself into saying that there is competition between the two. But some people have to understand something - At the end of the day these are technically 'businesses' and business is cruel. I believe that there are large sums of money involved in both communities, so you can't afford to be sweet and nice all the time, business isn't.
And Shaun, even though I did know at first what was going on behind the scenes, I cannot help you there :c. To me Clank is a nice guy, an extremely intelligent one at that, and a brilliant coder. I can't see a reason for him to post that without evidence, maybe what Chad was doing shouldn't have been told to everyone else? I have no idea:p.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So far all the SG videos from big YouTubers have been hosted on their own private servers, or on Skitscape. (I think)

So, I think SG6 is going to be the same. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci