• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

Spectator
Reaction score
Write so this is attempt no2 seen as the PC decided to die.

Basically I'm seeing a lot of things saying Team Vareide 'abandoned' MCSG. We haven't abandoned MCSG merely moved on to something we thought would work better for us, we gained more benefits for working alongside 'The Hive' and we decided that its time to move on to a new era of SG with a coder more central to Team Vareide.

Vareide has also mentioned the implementation of plugin based factors in the new SG, this is an exciting thing for us as the whole series was becoming a drag to carry on and starting to feel old (Year and a bit old gametype now) so we wanted to liven it up with the Hives plugin! Obviously we also help a lot with making other maps for TIMV and Herobrine on the hive so it also helps having it in one location where we can put our work into rather than being split between communities.

Also having the VIP removed was a hit in the stomach for a lot of us but that doesn't mean we get it any better over at Hive we don't have it there either so that's not the reason we left, its great to be acknowledged and respected for what you do but there's more than one way to do that!

There's no need to take sides in this petty and stupid argument that's sprouted up between communities simply play where you want to play and be respectful...

Yes it is sad to see our relationship with MCSG fall apart like this but Team Vareide doesn't have access to do things like ban from Team-Speaks for no reason or removing of all VIP's on servers so for no moment think this thing is completely Team Vareide's fault.

P.S I may have derped a bit in the thread i'm absolutely shattered atm

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I do agree with replacing Vareide with Teweran but lets think for a second. there are other build teams with potential aswell like the Build team i'm in aswell? the team spent alot of time on their first map and we're starting another one soon.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
I do agree with replacing Vareide with Teweran but lets think for a second. there are other build teams with potential aswell like the Build team i'm in aswell? the team spent alot of time on their first map and we're starting another one soon.
Teweran left and Chad hired Team Elite.

badreactorr

Tribute
Reaction score
The Hive is opened at the right time, right when MCSG crashed. MCSG banned BajanCanadian now everyone folows him to TheHive. If MCSG wants those fans back unban bajan. Without him the only other person who is semi famous is Blamph.

Reaction score
The Hive is opened at the right time, right when MCSG crashed. MCSG banned BajanCanadian now everyone folows him to TheHive. If MCSG wants those fans back unban bajan. Without him the only other person who is semi famous is Blamph.
HE IS UNBANNED. He chose to leave, he was an immature brat and couldn't accept the fact that he was banned. I'm glad he's gone, the servers are doing fine the only thing that hurts them are the people set on believing the servers are dying.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
If you actually knew the situation, you would know that BajanCanadian is unbanned from our server, he only had a 7 day temp ban, he quit after the 7 day ban of his own accord.

Instead of writing a long paragraph about Bajan I will just say this, Bajan is obsessed with Better Sprint Mod, we do not allow it, he refuses to uninstall it so he would rather move to another community that allows Better Sprint (which might change really soon for them). We will not bend the rules we have had for so long to keep a Youtuber happy.

Also BajanCanadian is already creating his own community of SG servers so no matter what all his fans are leaving whichever community they're at in favor of his so this whole reply is pretty much meaningless, all his fans will "follow him" there.

Write so this is attempt no2 seen as the PC decided to die.

Basically I'm seeing a lot of things saying Team Vareide 'abandoned' MCSG. We haven't abandoned MCSG merely moved on to something we thought would work better for us, we gained more benefits for working alongside 'The Hive' and we decided that its time to move on to a new era of SG with a coder more central to Team Vareide.

Vareide has also mentioned the implementation of plugin based factors in the new SG, this is an exciting thing for us as the whole series was becoming a drag to carry on and starting to feel old (Year and a bit old gametype now) so we wanted to liven it up with the Hives plugin! Obviously we also help a lot with making other maps for TIMV and Herobrine on the hive so it also helps having it in one location where we can put our work into rather than being split between communities.

Also having the VIP removed was a hit in the stomach for a lot of us but that doesn't mean we get it any better over at Hive we don't have it there either so that's not the reason we left, its great to be acknowledged and respected for what you do but there's more than one way to do that!

There's no need to take sides in this petty and stupid argument that's sprouted up between communities simply play where you want to play and be respectful...

Yes it is sad to see our relationship with MCSG fall apart like this but Team Vareide doesn't have access to do things like ban from Team-Speaks for no reason or removing of all VIP's on servers so for no moment think this thing is completely Team Vareide's fault.

P.S I may have derped a bit in the thread i'm absolutely shattered atm
I wish people would look at this. We don't hate Team Vareide, and (judging by this post) they don't hate us. Just because we are not part of the same community doesn't mean we hate each other.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm, iJustine (320k subs), Teamables (20k subs)
I also believe Mojang... Bebop, InTheLittleWood and some other famous Youtubers support MCSG but don't do videos on it.
Smaller ones are Zeno (300 subs), TodaysMarriedGamer (1,200 subs), Blamphe (2,800 subs, supports both).

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm, iJustine (320k subs), Teamables (20k subs)
I also believe Mojang... Bebop, InTheLittleWood and some other famous Youtubers support MCSG but don't do videos on it.
Smaller ones are Zeno (300 subs), TodaysMarriedGamer (1,200 subs), Blamphe (2,800 subs, supports both).
I remember when Notch's then wife played MCSG, good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci