• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cereal

Reaction score
As I see, you play in the US servers, so I guess you live in US. Now, to find me, you will have to take a plane and come to Athens, then you have to find where exactly I live in Greece. When you find the city, you will have to find the EXACT road, as everyone in my city is mostly called "Harris" and "Harry". Good luck. I will watch you while I pour my milk and then my cereal.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
As I see, you play in the US servers, so I guess you live in US. Now, to find me, you will have to take a plane and come to Athens, then you have to find where exactly I live in Greece. When you find the city, you will have to find the EXACT road, as everyone in my city is mostly called "Harris" and "Harry". Good luck. I will watch you while I pour my milk and then my cereal.
dude I don't live in the us

i live in the land where maple syrup is abundant and if you don't have a pet polar bear you're considered weird, eh?

Reaction score
Cereal, then milk. I mean, sometimes I do milk then cereal but that's because most of the time I'm barely awake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci