• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carrion [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Update the roster. Exaq is in vanguard and idek where MFC is but he requested to be taken off
LOL! You're downz kid Munish is in renegades xD. United is nowhere near munish.

Edit: And now Munish is unbanned so why wouldn't he have his main on the roster? xD
Don't openly use the term "downs" especially on the forums. It could be considered offensive.
Well, Frigidus said my clan sucked, he is amazing, and that I am terrible.
Lol I don't even have words. Nothing but laughter.
And to whoever asked what they received hate for, it's because they treated people poorly, fought his friends to the death to keep the last clan name, and everyone knows this clan has no chance at lasting more than a week.
Have a nice day everyone :)

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update the roster. Exaq is in vanguard and idek where MFC is but he requested to be taken off

Don't openly use the term "downs" especially on the forums. It could be considered offensive.

Lol I don't even have words. Nothing but laughter.
And to whoever asked what they received hate for, it's because they treated people poorly, fought his friends to the death to keep the last clan name, and everyone knows this clan has no chance at lasting more than a week.
Have a nice day everyone :)
That caused more flame than it put out, but thanks. Also, why aren't you using your nbroski forum account?

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
That caused more flame than it put out, but thanks. Also, why aren't you using your nbroski forum account?
A. I was starting facts, my opinion, and providing answers to those who needed them
B. Idk I don't really like it. I'm sticking to this one for now but thinking about switching over to theoremz...

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
The application says *why do you want to be in deception? You should change that

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well, Frigidus said my clan sucked, he is amazing, and that I am terrible.
Lol kid frigidik said he was better than me with an bow and better than Justice with a sword. And EASILY THE BEST player in rivals. K kid. Don't talk to me. Don't even look at this post. 8-2'd in a bow fight.
K I'm done ranting gl.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol kid frigidik said he was better than me with an bow and better than Justice with a sword. And EASILY THE BEST player in rivals. K kid. Don't talk to me. Don't even look at this post. 8-2'd in a bow fight.
K I'm done ranting gl.
bad Mint BAD! SIT BOY!

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of The Outsiders, we challenge you to a 5v5 clan battle. If you accept add EpicPotato773 on skype. We play by SoulV2s rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci