• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

Third

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: itsOw3n
Past IGNS: Blondepopcorn, DoYouEvenTryH4rd, Thirdfifths, Drytex, Liiked, itsOwennnn.
Wins: 179
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: A lot
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yeah.
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): I want to join this clan, mainly because I am pretty decent at PvP, I know some people in this clan. (I know it says apps are closed, but my IRL friend is the owner of this clan, he told me to apply anyways.)

ExousJr

Platinum
Reaction score
Past IGNS: Blondepopcorn, DoYouEvenTryH4rd, Thirdfifths, Drytex, Liiked, itsOwennnn.

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): I want to join this clan, mainly because I am pretty decent at PvP, I know some people in this clan. (I know it says apps are closed, but my IRL friend is the owner of this clan, he told me to apply anyways.)
denied

Motteron

Diamond
Reaction score

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): I want to join this clan, mainly because I am pretty decent at PvP, I know some people in this clan. (I know it says apps are closed, but my IRL friend is the owner of this clan, he told me to apply anyways.)
Nick isn't the owner of the clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci