• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

Vqze

Tribute
Reaction score
Your app looked like you rushed it and did not put any effort into it
That application took me 6 days, 4 hours, 32 mins and 5 seconds to write and you just say I put no time in it??!! I better see an apology from both you and Carnage clan because i'm very angry and I WILL file a complaint to microsft and they will end ur days like Kwame Brown you hear me boy?

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
That application took me 6 days, 4 hours, 32 mins and 5 seconds to write and you just say I put no time in it??!! I better see an apology from both you and Carnage clan because i'm very angry and I WILL file a complaint to microsft and they will end ur days like Kwame Brown you hear me boy?
shut up retard

Vqze

Tribute
Reaction score
shut up retard
What the bunnies did you just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom say about me, you little Bunny Lover? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the bunnies out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom words. You think you can get away with saying that Good to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffy bunnies. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Good. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Good fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom dead, kiddo.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
What the bunnies did you just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom say about me, you little Bunny Lover? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the bunnies out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom words. You think you can get away with saying that Good to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffy bunnies. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Good. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Good fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom dead, kiddo.
IM NOT READING ALL THAT DAAYYUUMMM

Z

Zaranium

Minecraft ID: Zaranium
Past IGNS: Confusive iD0minate PoppedEm Bandz
Wins: None at the moment because I just came back after getting my IGN sniped and got it back but I have been playing for about 2 months since my 1+ year break. I'm a pretty decent/strategic player and will sweat if need be lol, nah but I have been PvPing since 2012.

Donor: Not yet hope to buy it tomorrow (Friday) at least iron if not gold. And that is if I get accepted.
Past Clans: Paradox, Inferous, and Cryonic.
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? I suppose I do not toxic, have Skype/TS, fully functioning mic., 15 years old, got that D.A.M.R. haha, getting donor as I said if I get in the clan, I am familiar with all maps except maybe a few of the newer ones because I just returned in November.
Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?(Explain Briefly): I am looking to have fun and get back into the MCPvP competitive side of things. Also I would like to meet new people and make new friends because a lot of mine have quit MC over time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci