• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Carnage [US]

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
App for my almost dead cousin (Sam Furlong) it would mean his life to make it into a minecraft clan before he passes away.

Minecraft ID: TheSKyyPro
Wins: 1928/2914
Donor: Qunatum
Past Clans: Kezito, Furious Men, Tale, RedCocks.
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes, he agrees to follow rules and execute a well behavior.

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): Well I guess I can really start with, you guys IMO are the best pvpers on minecraft and never lose pvp fights. Miguel is the most legit pvper on mc and he executes perfect combos. hopefully you consider him because he was recently diagnosed with heart disease due to him having diabetes and has autistm. :/ may god bless his sole heart

My cousin Sam <3 love him

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
App for my almost dead cousin (Sam Furlong) it would mean his life to make it into a minecraft clan before he passes away.

Minecraft ID: TheSKyyPro
Wins: 1928/2914
Donor: Qunatum
Past Clans: Kezito, Furious Men, Tale, RedCocks.
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes, he agrees to follow rules and execute a well behavior.

Why Do You Want to Join Carnage?
(Explain Briefly): Well I guess I can really start with, you guys IMO are the best pvpers on minecraft and never lose pvp fights. Miguel is the most legit pvper on mc and he executes perfect combos. hopefully you consider him because he was recently diagnosed with heart disease due to him having diabetes and has autistm. :/ may god bless his sole heart

My cousin Sam <3 love him

oh good thing he has autism, he will fit right in!

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
So is anything happening with this clan or should I apply for another US clan?

Last edited:

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
Why does Bronze cheat on kohi?
Cause he probs can't get high elo without doin so. Btw deelan. It doesn't rly matter, it is so easy to get good elo on kohi. I can be using my right pinky while shitting in coffee and still get 1500+ elo

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Cause he probs can't get high elo without doin so. Btw deelan. It doesn't rly matter, it is so easy to get good elo on kohi. I can be using my right pinky while shitting in coffee and still get 1500+ elo
That's the thing. He hasn't yet played 50 unranked matches so he can't do elo yet, but he's doing unranked 6 blocking people while critting them out
because he is homosexual
tell me more (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci