• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can we start over?

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Isn't this like the second time you asking for forgiveness ? If you give me a real good bee jay, I'll consider a maybe, just a maybe..

Duve

Survivor
Reaction score
Isn't this like the second time you asking for forgiveness ? If you give me a real good bee jay, I'll consider a maybe, just a maybe..
I said that in the post. that was when it was bad but now it is on a whole nother level so I decided to start over. be new. sorry for the past boxy, lov u bean

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I said that in the post. that was when it was bad but now it is on a whole nother level so I decided to start over. be new. sorry for the past boxy, lov u bean
this time actually start over, just think about it for second, you're hacking in a block game like wtf??????? Who tf cares ????? Sure it's competitive, but to go that deep into a block game is just stupid.. Honestly just pvp with the skills that you have & try to improve your rod skills & what not. Just delete all of that shiee & pvpvpvpvpvpp in clans. Honestly I prefer not using hacks & have multiple friends, than to hack & be hated by the community. I'll forgive you, I never really cared TBH, this server is going down hill anyways, it'll just depend if the community can forgive you too. Good luck

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
this time actually start over, just think about it for second, you're hacking in a block game like wtf??????? Who tf cares ????? Sure it's competitive, but to go that deep into a block game is just stupid.. Honestly just pvp with the skills that you have & try to improve your rod skills & what not. Just delete all of that shiee & pvpvpvpvpvpp in clans. Honestly I prefer not using hacks & have multiple friends, than to hack & be hated by the community. I'll forgive you, I never really cared TBH, this server is going down hill anyways, it'll just depend if the community can forgive you too. Good luck
What happened to rebels?

Duve

Survivor
Reaction score
finally someone understands. this is exactly what im doing. but mostly changing my attitude towards everyone. done being so mean and a little flame across the network. legit pvp gg

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I don't know. You always say you change then you don't. But sure, I'll rethink the way I look at you. This is your last chance with changing my look at you though don't screw up.

Duve

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know. You always say you change then you don't. But sure, I'll rethink the way I look at you. This is your last chance with changing my look at you though don't screw up.
noah im genuinely sorry for the past, i wont mess things up this time even though I dont talk to you much anymore :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci