• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can I join?

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to say you could... but... uh...
Just join us.mcgamer.net/eu.mcgamer.net/au.mcgamer.net and click the compass then the bow.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think they actually mean the gamemode Hungry Games from the AntVenom merge. There's nothing stopping you from playing it, you just have to find others that are willing to play it as well ;-;

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I think they actually mean the gamemode Hungry Games from the AntVenom merge. There's nothing stopping you from playing it, you just have to find others that are willing to play it as well ;-;
Leave it Ceroria to be helpful. I thought it was a troll.

Honestly, some days I go during peak time to those AntVenom games and try to play them but cannot get anyone in a game :(

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can always join other gamemodes, but many of the AntVenom minigames are empty.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You can always play Hungry Games dude, if you don't know how to join just follow these steps.

To join the server, you must type in one of the following ip's to your region, us.mcgamer.net ca.mcgamer.net eu.mcgamer.net au.mcgamer.net.

When you join the server click on your compass and look for the crafting table.

If you would like to join a server with players, click on the beacon in your inventory and click on the wool blocks and you can check if there are any players in there.

Enjoy and good luck :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci