• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cammo88888

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just like to say thank you so much for the overwhelming support, it just warms my heart to think people want this added on the best minecraft server, it makes my day honestly ever comment! But I need to ask you a favor!
You see the picture below? This thread contains a lot of comments like these house just dont fit in there all different etc, so do you think we should stick too a block theme or have these multicolored ones? I personally want a theme, it just fits in! Please say your opinion we really need to decide!
I couldn't reply to the one you said Ty ma bae<3 and yess yw<3 pls can there be link to download it? Im act like its mah home town!

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Look...Terraforming & roads are cool...but when u see this houses -.-" . Change this houses...We built houses like this when we were noobs...( 2 weeks of playing ). Watch some build tutorials and do more details on houses !
Idk what to say atm but thats kinda rude and not true.
-Idk about others but i've watched many tutorials
-This map is modern themed, its a fact that modern houses are harder to detail and still look good (ill give some examples later if i dont forget)
-You are an extremely good builder! 2 weeks of playing and already building like this! I was happy when i made a door open with a button after 2 weeks of playing.
-Could you be a little more specific on what we should change and what you already like?
-We already updated some houses(screenshots soon).

Niek
It looks very good from the screenshots. I especially love this building:

It is very simple but still have a unique design that makes it look good.
Thanks! Vincent37200 (he made it) also its the house of ChadTheDJ (he lives in cali)
I couldn't reply to the one you said Ty ma bae<3 and yess yw<3 pls can there be link to download it? Im act like its mah home town!
Thx! Pm me your skype or post it on this thread and i'll show you the server. Sorry but we cant give you a download link yet.

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
- The builds are a bit too blocky, It looks like it would be a map that roxbot uses for their pvp zone.
Some of the builds just don't fit into the map. Other than that its good :)
Next we look at the builds. I would say the the build ideas are quite good, but the quality of some of them just isin't up there. They look like they have just been outlined in a colored clay, and then had the middle filled in. This creates some really boring and repetitive builds. Some of the builds, such as the hotel look good, but there is no detail in a lot of others, and this really lets down the quality.
Look...Terraforming & roads are cool...but when u see this houses -.-" . Change this houses...We built houses like this when we were noobs...( 2 weeks of playing ). Watch some build tutorials and do more details on houses !
I like it a lot, but I feel like some more detail could of gone into some of the buildings... But good luck :) Looks good overall.

better?

cadbane4321

cammo88888

Spectator
Reaction score
Idk what to say atm but thats kinda rude and not true.
-Idk about others but i've watched many tutorials
-This map is modern themed, its a fact that modern houses are harder to detail and still look good (ill give some examples later if i dont forget)
-You are an extremely good builder! 2 weeks of playing and already building like this! I was happy when i made a door open with a button after 2 weeks of playing.
-Could you be a little more specific on what we should change and what you already like?
-We already updated some houses(screenshots soon).

Niek

Thanks! Vincent37200 (he made it) also its the house of ChadTheDJ (he lives in cali)

Thx! Pm me your skype or post it on this thread and i'll show you the server. Sorry but we cant give you a download link yet.
Im a noob and done have Skype.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Things still to come
  • Finalise some of the buildings "blockiness"
  • Place chests
  • Paste more birds in the sky
  • Film cinematics and create the trailer
  • Update thread with videos, official icon, screenshots, helpers and progress log.
This hopefully will all be done by the end of this week, the actually map finished today technically since it's 12:03 :p
DOWNLOAD LINKS ALSO RELEASED TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci