• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I Moderate CA, and so far, from personal experience, I found that the server is full of very good players. Most are from clans. The only real problem I ever found throughout my whole time playing on CA is arguments between clans. The CA community is kind of like a small town, where everyone is familiar with each other (With the occasional troll or two), where US & EU is the "big city" of the servers. You are always going to run into teams, just like everyone else, you are going to have to deal with it. There is nothing that can be done nor is there anything wrong with it. It can be frustrating, but you can always team yourself. :)

May I lock this thread?

Reaction score
I Moderate CA, and so far, from personal experience, I found that the server is full of very good players. Most are from clans. The only real problem I ever found throughout my whole time playing on CA is arguments between clans. The CA community is kind of like a small town, where everyone is familiar with each other (With the occasional troll or two), where US & EU is the "big city" of the servers. You are always going to run into teams, just like everyone else, you are going to have to deal with it. There is nothing that can be done nor is there anything wrong with it. It can be frustrating, but you can always team yourself. :)

May I lock this thread?
Sure, I was just a little PO'd when i made this thread ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci