• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(I'm obviously going to sound like an asshole in this, and don't mind me, I'm just complaining.)
Recently about half a month or so ago all of the "good players" on the ca servers left and now all it's just filled with teams of 3 or higher. Due to the fact that the community is way too small, in the lobby random people just form teams and its kinda out of control. I guess there is no real point to this forum other than for me to rant/complain so i guess I'm saying good players come back to ca, I only find a player with 500 or more wins now in like 1 of every 5. pls ;-; i cri

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
(I'm obviously going to sound like an asshole in this, and don't mind me, I'm just complaining.)
Recently about half a month or so ago all of the "good players" on the ca servers left and now all it's just filled with teams of 3 or higher. Due to the fact that the community is way too small, in the lobby random people just form teams and its kinda out of control. I guess there is no real point to this forum other than for me to rant/complain so i guess I'm saying good players come back to ca, I only find a player with 500 or more wins now in like 1 of every 5. pls ;-; i cri
Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't it allow you to win easier because there is no good people to stop you? Teams are always going to be their, we can't remove them, but I guess you could try to play US, I know it may result in bad ping but you'll get used to it in time.

Reaction score
I'm a ca player. I stand against this. CA is a community where everyone is friendly. Only two times today have I heard someone say rude comments. Also, I play on ca a lot, and am nearing 500, so I'm looking forward to fighting you. c;

Reaction score
Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't it allow you to win easier because there is no good people to stop you? Teams are always going to be their, we can't remove them, but I guess you could try to play US, I know it may result in bad ping but you'll get used to it in time.
That was my initial thoughts too, "why isn't it easier?" The thing is it's just team after team :(
If i had around 100 ping to us most of the time i would play it more :/

Reaction score
I'm a ca player. I stand against this. CA is a community where everyone is friendly. Only two times today have I heard someone say rude comments. Also, I play on ca a lot, and am nearing 500, so I'm looking forward to fighting you. c;
I know you :3 you probably know me if you join a game and see a person complaining about the recent teams LOL

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
That was my initial thoughts too, "why isn't it easier?" The thing is it's just team after team :(
If i had around 100 ping to us most of the time i would play it more :/
I guess that sucks.. How much ping do you get to US- I've won multiple games on US and I get 356 ping to it. :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I for one play on CA too. The most people there are nice. You're gonna come across teams basically everywhere you go so, not much you can do about that. Occasionally I do get the insults after losing a 1v1 but y'know idc. If you see me on CA say hi! =D

Reaction score
I guess that sucks.. How much ping do you get to US- I've won multiple games on US and I get 356 ping to it. :)
damn i feel bad for complaining about my us connection LOL. if no ones on my internet: Ca: 29-35 Us: 100-120 Eu: 115 when people are on my internet its basically just me skipping around everywhere with a 1-3 bar xD look at my sig ;)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
damn i feel bad for complaining about my us connection LOL. if no ones on my internet: Ca: 29-35 Us: 100-120 Eu: 115 when people are on my internet its basically just me skipping around everywhere with a 1-3 bar xD look at my sig ;)
I get 156 ping to AU and I live in AU. :(

Reaction score
I for one play on CA too. The most people there are nice. You're gonna come across teams basically everywhere you go so, not much you can do about that. Occasionally I do get the insults after losing a 1v1 but y'know idc. If you see me on CA say hi! =D
The thing is, idk why but its so hard to meet new people on ca now (idk why Im not a rude most of the time ;) no one even wants to skype :( and if i see ya ill say hi :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci