• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game name:get_in_the_trash
Amount Of wins (Include all servers, Atleast 40): 41 :) got there today
Will you be a good addition?:I am good with a bow! And I am very nice.
Have you been banned on MCSG:No i have not.
Accepted As regular member :)

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
This needs to be more active clan but great clan!
I agree illumina1337, this clan is great, but we don't play together as a group often, or even talk to each other as much as we did when the clan was new (even then I only talked with 5+ members one time). There is no reason for me to be here if we are not going to play as a clan. I know we all have different schedules and such, but I do see members of the clan quite frequently on the servers, and I do my best to acknowledge everyone, and then we don't talk the rest of the game. I know this clan is going places, but we are not moving forward together, which is what a clan needs to do. I would love to team with you guys, and I hope we we will soon.
If you want to team with me, i'll be on the Teamspeak servers more than Skype, as I usually have Teamspeak open as I play, to report hackers while I can. I'm sorry if you can't use Teamspeak for (insert reason here) but having both programs open (Skype and Teamspeak) lags my poor iMac, that is trying it's best just run Minecraft. Thank you to all the members who have been kind and generous to me, on an off the servers, as I do appreciate it. See you soon! :D

Here is a guide for setting up teamspeak for yourself!
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-set-up-teamspeak.2636/
^Credits go to iiCALLmeNOOBY.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
get_in_the_trash supported my death today, i think he should be removed.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
LIES you said "sorry billy" then you all attacked me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member