• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bye.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do an hour of exercise a day for my basketball team so I'm shape. I play 30 minutes of guitar a day to find a metal band. I play video games. It's fine to play video games if there is a balance. But cya later homie.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
I do an hour of exercise a day for my basketball team so I'm shape. I play 30 minutes of guitar a day to find a metal band. I play video games. It's fine to play video games if there is a balance. But cya later homie.
I do this, but school man, I want to be one of those ppl who spends 2 hours on school work studying :/

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can relate and I can agree to alot of the things you mentioned, farewell and good luck on your future.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
what if I posted a pic of myself ;) will that get you guys to know me more?

Strobe

Platinum
Reaction score
i was thinking about this the past few weeks, and there really is nothing really to think, this game is old, this server is old, i've been spending 3 years on this game, three years wasted. i hate this game. its boring and i don't find it fun anymore, i was twenty-pounds over my weight and i didn't play for a week, or even touched my computer, and lost fifteen pounds, that idea just came to my mind that this game is like a drug, its addicting. you just get more and more of it and you don't want to stop, anyway ill be leaving in a couple days. just need to say bye and stuff to internet friends and all of that. probably the most fun time of this game/server was when 1.7 came out it was a new thing and i was learning new things. not to mention i surpassed my goal of two-thousand wins, i had a few alts with a lot of wins. i always wanted to get known in this community. tried my ass off to win and make people say i was good. everytime on ts i would look for my only friends that i really knew, Ceroria , and AuroraVersion2, i'm sorry that i was always muted and was so embarrassed to talk. p.s no wanna-be mods saying they are sad when they see another player go, bi- you never knew me, and i never knew you, these people are one of the reasons I've wanted to leave. pc

- Artier/Artiertrap/am0r
pce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci