• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want a break I suggest going and playing "the bridges" hardcore survival .
It is a good break from regular sg.
Then come back in a while when you feel you can do some hunger games again.
Whatever you do remember it's about fun and enjoyment.
Whatever you do I hope you enjoy it!
Cya around :p

iLucidictive

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not leaving entirely, just not playing daily or trying to win anymore. The game lost it's competitive atmosphere and it isn't fun anymore. Every game is so plain and boring. I will only stay in the clan community, and possibly come back to the UHC community. This game has been great but it just is going downhill, very fast. I will hardly be playing Survival Games as it is now. I might come back daily if I feel I want to.

This isn't because of hackers or teams, rather it's fun aspect of the game, all is lost.
i agree dude... it's why i quit too

J

District 13
Reaction score
I totally get your point, it does get boring after a while, but glad to see that you'll still stay in this community :)

Squeaks

Tribute
Reaction score
I kinda feel the same way, it just isn't as fun as it once was. I was so pumped to tryhard after the stat reset but realized just how pointless it is, I was doing it only caring about building my stats and didn't even notice that the game wasn't fun at all .-. Anyways, cya

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci