• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I'm not leaving entirely, just not playing daily or trying to win anymore. The game lost it's competitive atmosphere and it isn't fun anymore. Every game is so plain and boring. I will only stay in the clan community, and possibly come back to the UHC community. This game has been great but it just is going downhill, very fast. I will hardly be playing Survival Games as it is now. I might come back daily if I feel I want to.

This isn't because of hackers or teams, rather it's fun aspect of the game, all is lost.

Edit: I now play TF2 and UHC.

Last edited:

itchy

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't even know I was near you on the daily leaderboards xD Nonetheless, no
TheMCPharaoh was 1st with 32 wins
I was 2nd with 31 wins
and you were 3rd with 25+ wins, can't specifically remember.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
see you dud hope you change of mind and please come back I hate see people leaving dud...T.T

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not leaving entirely, just not playing daily or trying to win anymore. The game lost it's competitive atmosphere and it isn't fun anymore. Every game is so plain and boring. I will only stay in the clan community, and possibly come back to the UHC community. This game has been great but it just is going downhill, very fast. I will hardly be playing Survival Games as it is now. I might come back daily if I feel I want to.

This isn't because of hackers or teams, rather it's fun aspect of the game, all is lost.
this game is the funnest!1! how can u not have fun???

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
just not playing daily or trying to win anymore. The game lost it's competitive atmosphere and it isn't fun anymore
I can relate. After almost 3 years, one tends to get a little bored. It's especially weird for me because I haven't competitively played MCSG in a year, I just don't have the time or effort to try to get any substantial win count. If you still want to play, take a break for a while. Stay around the forums, but spent most of your time ingame playing something that you also like and when you come back MCSG may be more fun c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci