• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye MCGamer :'(

xShockwavee_

Tribute
Reaction score
Sad to see a member of the community leave... Best of luck in your future!
I got perm banned :''( I don't wanna leave :''( </3
You're welcome!
I dont wanna leave R.I.P
Get the guy to change the title to epic WWE SMACKDOWNS :D
Yes I'm dat guy x''D
Sad to see a member of the community leave... Best of luck in your future!
I wish I got a 2nd change I was not hacking And I would stop

Last edited by a moderator:

xShockwavee_

Tribute
Reaction score
If you feel you have been banned unfairly, please make a Ban dispute rather then quitting.
I did they said no,I'm just like come on temp ban would be ok but waaii ban for ever
I did they said no,I'm just like come on temp ban would be ok but waaii ban for ever
They even banned my friends Acc bc I was using it ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score

They even banned my friends Acc bc I was using it ;-;
I got perm banned :''( I don't wanna leave :''( </3

I dont wanna leave R.I.P

Yes I'm dat guy x''D

I wish I got a 2nd change I was not hacking And I would stop
Piece of advice, if you break the rules on one platform of the network please do not break them on another part. Therfore, Please do not Double/Multipost as it is against the rules.
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
Make sure that you read the rules, which can be found here: http://mcgamer.info If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me!

xShockwavee_

Tribute
Reaction score
Piece of advice, if you break the rules on one platform of the network please do not break them on another part. Therfore, Please do not Double/Multipost as it is against the rules.

Make sure that you read the rules, which can be found here: http://mcgamer.info If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me!
This is what happened,So I was playing with my GF and this guy said her name and said I will love you for ever,So I said m8 open your window and see if you can fly,and I said m8 I will slit your trough no staff asked me to stop,But thats all I said,I wish they muted me for a few weeks instead of ban for ever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci