• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I.....I just don't know what to say...

Suicide is an absolutely terrible thing for any family and friends to go through. Although I've never had to experience the pain of loosing somebody close, but I now feel as if I just did.

This hit me right in the heart, as I am a very sensitive person. I can hardly put this into words. But I am deeply sorry for you and your family's loss. I have never met this person, nor have I seen him on the forums until I clicked this thread. However, I have a feeling he was a great friend to this community.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I sure hope he had a good life until this tragic event happened. He will be in my prayers for a while. I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you and your family can recover and move on from this.

-Spice

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I knew Cole; he was an awesome guy, and I can't believe he did it.... he talked about it so often... I never imagined him to actually do it. R.I.P Cole.

Pass on my condolences to the rest of your family please, and I hope you guys pull through this tough time.

Reaction score
Suicide is a horrible thing that no one should deal with. It's tough to get over, I have had no experience of death or suicide but I understand the pain, I can understand your sadness, hopefully everything we be alright soon, it will take time to get over it but hopefully you can move on.

Suicide is a major problem, many people commit suicide, it's something that you have to face, something that no one wants to face, but death happens. Sadly there is no escape from it. We will all die one day, this is something I have come to accept, I'm not living forever. But as long as you think of him, he's still alive. If you think about him, he still exists. I feel horrible for you and hope for the best. I wish I could help, but I really don't think I can handle this, best wishes.

~Evan

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering I've attempted suicide twice I feel I have a lot to say. I don't know Cole personally but I know he wouldn't want your family to blame themselves. When I was in the hospital the second time I attempted suicide my mom kept blaming herself. Cole made the decision on his own. He probably spent a lot of time thinking about it. Just remember he loved you guys. Virtual was right, life does go on. I wish your family the best on luck. Even in death may Cole be triumphant. May his heart follow through to the afterlife.

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
This touched my heart, suicide is painful and nobody should ever have to go through it. I wish my all to you and your dearest who are going through this unfortunate time, R.I.P Cole . <3

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss, all my condolences to you and your family.
Sadly I didn't know him, but I'm confident he was a great person <3

Rest in peace, Cole

Last edited:

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
This really upset me. If I'm feeling so bad, you must be distraught. The pain will become bearable, stay strong - you will get through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci